"Veteran" tries to get black friday deals……..

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
The guy recording was a dick also as well. It seemed like he was real but i dont know. He had answers for all of this questions.
None of his answer were correct, he had basic military knowledge just to fool people like you............

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
A legit Sgt isn't gonna take anyone questioning their service. The guilty fakers are to busy mudpacking about getting caught to react properly. Knows just enough to bullshit. To bad a real army senior NCO didn't catch his ass.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
The dude filming was annoying.

Edit: just read the youtube comment, so the fat guy did that just to get discounts? What a tard, even tho the guy filming was annoying im glad the thief got called out.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
A legit Sgt isn't gonna take anyone questioning their service. The guilty fakers are to busy mudpacking about getting caught to react properly. Knows just enough to bullshit. To bad a real army senior NCO didn't catch his ass.

My thoughts exactly. If I was in the military and someone questioned my status I wouldn't put up with it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
What "real" Ranger would be at the mall shopping in his uniform in the first place... and with his SgtMaj!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Didnt even have to click on the video to spot the fake. As soon as I saw the Ranger Tab sported by that sack-o-potatos looking mofo, I knew it was a poser.

Glad that sack of shit got put in his place. Impersonating a service member should carry some hefty legal consequences such as a police officer.

Last edited:

mikerob

Established Member
Had no problem with the camera guy!! His flag was the first issue. Wearing his uniform after duty hours (training/federal holiday) at the mall is another issue. Couldn't see his badges. How about 88M (Fort Leonard wood) not Humvee driver. If he is active duty/guard/reserve he's a fat POS and if he's not he's a lying fat POS.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
If anyone ever questioned me I'd tell them to **** off and go about my business, then again I'm not out in public in uniform wearing shit I didn't earn.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I don't know why other branches allow wearing uniforms in public. The Marines have pretty decent guidelines for when you can wear your utilities outside of base and I'd say they are fair and should be adopted by the other branches. It's convenient, yes, but now days you're just painting a target on your back. Plus it would alleviate a lot of these fakes as they would be relieved to using dress uniforms which are harder to replicate to standards unless you've been there.

I see a guy wearing his AF fatigues at the Jimmy Johns next to our work all the time. We are about 45 min to an hour away from any base where we are located. He looks the part but I haven't really inspected him. I might ask him where the hell he is stationed next time just to see. Even my buddy who has never been military thinks he's taking it.

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know why other branches allow wearing uniforms in public. The Marines have pretty decent guidelines for when you can wear your utilities outside of base and I'd say they are fair and should be adopted by the other branches. It's convenient, yes, but now days you're just painting a target on your back. Plus it would alleviate a lot of these fakes as they would be relieved to using dress uniforms which are harder to replicate to standards unless you've been there.

I see a guy wearing his AF fatigues at the Jimmy Johns next to our work all the time. We are about 45 min to an hour away from any base where we are located. He looks the part but I haven't really inspected him. I might ask him where the hell he is stationed next time just to see. Even my buddy who has never been military thinks he's taking it.

The ABU is only supposed to be worn for short trips to/from duty location and or to get food. It is not supposed to be worn for extended shopping trips etc. Now if i have to go to lowes or Home Depot while on duty to purchase something for the military that is completely different as I'm on duty. So no we don't "allow" members to wear their uniforms as regualr clothes.

Back to the OP i cant remember exactly where i read this but this poser also has a police persona...

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
No. I originally put that in my first response and for whatever reason when i rewrote i left that out.

it worked :nonono:

We don't take kindly to people disgracing the uniform. As the camera man said, our brothers and sisters have died in that uniform. All of us (should) wear it with pride and honor for those that came before us and those that will follow. So no he wasn't being a dick.

Edit: For us intentionally wearing a non-earned item is punishable under the UCMJ and that punishment can range from reprimand to discharge to confinement. So yeah a big deal to us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread