Very Sad Drunk Driving Story. (No 56k)

Vae_Victus

Established Member
That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever read and seen. I feel so sorry for the father. No one deserves what he got...and all for some asswad's "good time."

Hotrodvdog

Established Member
Death penalty should be the only sentence for this idiot. Doesn't matter if he was so drunk out of his mind that he didn't intend to do it. It would serve as a great reminder to all alcoholics out there that if you decide to drive drunk it could be the end for you as well.

AkGirl

Established Member
Why does it always seem the drunk driver walks away with minor or no injuries but end up killing others? I was the DD (designated driver) new years eve driving a friends car and we had a very close call with a drunk driver. If I hadnt pulled off the road and slowed down we woulda been hit. The driver was all over the road and had no control. We called him in but I think he got away with it.
This story is sad. I dont think I have ever seen pictures like that.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I agree that it is very sad. But punishing the bartender? That is the dumbest thing I have heard in a while. There were several rooms reserved for the party, most bartenders I know cut people off that don't have rides or are causing problems. If you have a room in a motel, or a DD, most bartenders are aware and pour accordingly.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
:(

thats so sad. i've xrayed people like him who come into the ER after killing someone drunk and it's almost comical how crappy everyone treats them. I'd be surprised if he does see the light of day again.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Sad indeed. Not only drunk drivers but street racers.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Good lord... :( That's a heart breaker right there... RIP :(

Heck, it's too bad they can't make it so that the bar makes you take a DUI in order to leave or something :(

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
personally. I say put him in general population with drunk driving multiple deaths tattooed on his forhead and an insert here sign for his tramp stamp and let the con's do the punishment after the family beats the hell out of him.

sorry to hear. I personally DD all of my friends every time we go out. I drink coke and water. and I would never let someone go anywhere drunk on their own. if they are beyond tipsy in my eyes, they sleep at my house or whoever's house we decide to crash at so I can make sure they don't have access to keys to "go get cigarettes" or anything like that. very sorry for the family. my heart goes out to them. hope he gets everything he deserves and more.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
This story makes me soooo sad
+ 1 gazillion! And even madder!

****!!! What is wrong with this country? This ****ing piece of shit will probably get some mouthpiece that will get him of with 2 years good behavior and 5 hours of community service. :fm::fm:

This should be an open and shut case. Line him up on the wall and slowly blow away body parts until he is dead.

This country needs to wake up and smell the ****ing coffee!!! It is time to start enforcing our laws and **** all the panty waist little bitches crying about this dickwads rights.

**** !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
What a sorry, piece of shit. And that goes for anyone who thinks they have the ability to drive a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol.

I wish every intersection I went to honestly had some kind of sobriety test.

jf4boogie

Established Member
If they'd hang that piece of sh*t on live TV I would GUARANTEE that drunk driving rates would at least be cut in half.

--Should be a sobering moment for all of you that are guilty of doing this, and a reminder to all of us that have done it before how lucky/stupid we are and to NEVER even think about it again

Buff03svt

Established Member
I lost a friend of mine almost the same way a couple of years back. I couldn't agree with you guys more. This piece of shit deserves a slow and painful death.

Scott

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Very sad. A few months ago I tailed a drunk driver as I called 911. He was driving all over the road and off the road. I followed him for 45 minutes with him continually getting lost. I stopped a ways a way from his final destination, then called the cops again to say where he stopped. I was basically following him to be first on the scene to help whoever he hit (luckily nobody), then smash his face with my boot a few times. I left after I waited about 10 minutes for the cops to arrive once he made it to his final destination. I gave up and went home.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Anytime a drunk driver kills another human being because of his stupidity, he should be locked up for the rest of his life or given the death penalty. They should never be free to roam the streets again killing others.

rust0r

Established Member
I The bartenders who served him should also be brought up on charges and the establishment should have their liquor license revoked.

Very sad story and we should hang him, however I disagree with this portion

Thats like saying if someone orders something they are unknowingly allergic to, and you feed it to them, and they die, that you should be arrested because you contributed to their death. Unless he waives his keys in the bartenders face, they really have no fault, just a few individuals doing their job trying to make a living. Maybe we should arrest the person who sold him the truck and close down the Ford dealership as well.

Users who are viewing this thread