Very Sad Drunk Driving Story. (No 56k)

Leeroy697

Established Member
Ya that is sad I saw that on the news the other morning before I went to work. Hope that guy spends the rest of his life getting his ass kicked in prison.

steve6787

Established Member
i agree thats bad but half these people street race, drink and\or smoke illegal substances... just gota know when not to drive at night (if u dont have to), especially on new years. it may not be right but its common sense

next week it will all be forgotten and no one is going to change

your right on the street racing, people do it all day everyday at higher speed then most drunks drive

Rochard

Established Member
How very sad..... I'm no stranger to drinking, and I can drink with the best of them. On the rare occasion where I don't have someone driving or when I'm alone I don't drink - and people are surprised. I'll never get in the car if I've had more than a single beer.

How in the world people can do this is beyond me.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
thats shitty. Did they say why no one showed up after taco bell called the cops?

Cops couldn't get there in time before he drove off. There were at least two more 911 calls they played on Entertainment Tonight. Said he drove six miles. Not sure why someone couldn't get to him by then but I guess its hard to just drive down the wrong way. They showed alot more clips on the show too. This SOB needs the needle, no on second thought when they take him to prison they need to tell everyone he raped a kid. That should be just punishment for him.

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
The police did show up at the taco bell and they just missed him, from when the cops showed up at taco bell to when he plowed into that van was like 6 minutes difference, 911 operators also had like 6 911 calls in 3 minutes once he got on the expressway going the wrong way. One dentist that saw him going the wrong way on the expressway and called 911 was quoted the next day about "how he felt sick to his stomach after hearing the news about the accident and that it was such a horrible feeling seeing the guy driving wrong way on the expressway and being powerless to stop him".

Yes his face should have a little more damage on it from after the accident and before he ended up in the slammer, like he accidentally fell down on his teeth a dozen times. That would have been unprofessional on all the professional responders parts tho. What a horrific scene to respond to.

And I know it isn't the bars fault, but make an example out of the bar and or bartender and maybe the next bar/bartender will think twice about serving someone who in all likelihood isn't walk or talking straight.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
What a tragedy. I'm fully agreed with the original post, but I would not be so quick to blame the bar(s) where this man drank. It really depends on the circumstances. Without reading into the story, it appears the offender is not in a state of remorse or regret. He is scum.

tvguy

And I know it isn't the bars fault, but make an example out of the bar and or bartender and maybe the next bar/bartender will think twice about serving someone who in all likelihood isn't walk or talking straight.

Focking horse shit about making an example of the bar or bartender. That's just putting blame elsewhere. Typical douche bag looking to sue. As far as a penalty, I'd have NO problem watching an Al Queda type video cutting this guys head off with a rusty knife while he screams/begs for his life and then watch him die. It is what he deserves. Nothing less will do. Unfortunately that won't happen.
PACOTACO

Last edited by a moderator:

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
I never said a thing about suing, I said make an example of a bartender who obviously over served a drunk who killed half a family.

Perhaps that bartender like many folks today is to scared to judge someone, make a judgment call, lose a tip or offend a drunk slob, in any case that bartender broke the law and should be punished as the law calls for. I have no idea if bartenders are licensed in OHIO but if bartenders are in fact licensed there, revoke the bartenders license, the bartender obviously cant bartend properly, mayhaps they can make sandwiches ate Subway better.
Drivers are licensed and if they cant drive properly the license gets revoked.

I know I know in a land of illegals who wants to enforce existing laws.

Users who are viewing this thread