Veracka Motors??

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Place is a dump.... they have had that anniversary Cobra vert on there for almost a year. was going to go look at it untill i saw the upgraded blower pully in the pic.

I'm pretty sure they just got it:shrug: I was talking to my friend that knew the guy that owned it and he said he just traded it in not too long ago. It was the one on craigslist from Pembroke, MA.

matt87

Established Member
ya they had another anniversary vert last summer. that 66k mile cobra coupe they had or still have looked like a crap box. rims were all curbed and a fog lense was all smashed. they get some nice cars but be prepared to pay top dollar. most of the gts they keep outside look rough.

Johnny03

Johnny
Established Member
I was the 3rd owner of that 10th. I only had it for 3,000 miles, but I put the pulleys on it, bassani catback, K&N FIPK, and an mgw shifter. SCT canned tune. It looks like not much has changed on it since I had it. Ran very strong also. Unbelievable that it still has under 20,000 miles on it!

94svtford

Think with your dipstick
Established Member
they move a lot of mustangs and performance cars.....BUT most are beat and they ask way too much for them, personally I wouldnt buy from them

i remember waisting a couple trips out there looking at some termi's that were beat to shit. I wouldnt risk it..

VNEMUS

Established Member
I bought my 2001 Cobra from Veracka Motors back in 2006. It was being sold on consignment from the original owner, who also from the area. I was given his contact information, although I never made any contact with him. I never had a reason to.

The Cobra was 100% stock with 20,000 miles and in mint condition. It came with all the original SVT paperwork and service records and clean CarFax. No accidents, scrathes, dents or previous paint work, etc. I knew this was the kind of car I wanted to find.

At the time I was trading in a 2003 Honda Civic. They gave offered me $500 less than Private Party Seller Blue Book Value for my trade-in without even seeing the car (it was in excellent condition), so I offered them $1000 less than they were asking for the Cobra and we made the deal. 2 days later I showed up with my Civic, the title and a check for the balance for the Cobra. It was probably one of the best and easiest vehicle purchase & trade transactions I ever made in 20 years. 4 years later, still no regrets.:rockon:

Prior to deciding on the 01' Cobra, I was considering a 02' white supercharged Saleen vert and an 03' redfire Cobra vert, that I test drove, but both had paint chips & dings here and there, but otherwise checked out fine. They had no issues with me wanting to test drive any of the cars, although they did mention they get a lot of kids in their early 20's looking to test drive, but not serious to actually buy.:shrug:

wildride02gt

Established Member
I've heard good and bad about them, but in my experience they treated us well.
Took my buddy up there to trade in his RX8 for a cobra. they had plenty on the lot, and all in good shape. ended up getting a steal on an '03 silver vert, 50K on it, for like $14K. they gave top dollar for the RX8, too. the cobra is a gem, bone stock.

damien256

Established Member
Veracka Motors Guy Sales Dweeb Art

I went to look at an 03 Termi Vert (which they still have MG 35K) in June of 2012. Art told me "its the law of supply and demand" when I asked him if he wanted to sell that car. I happen to know where and who the car came from, they flat out beat me too her. So, they jacked the price $5K and would'nt budge, not that dealers don't deserve to make money. I had cash in my pocket and thats where it stayed because my supply and demand went else where. STAY AWAY ART is an a.....e. Anyone could do better else where. Hell just wanted to revive this thread. Peace

Andrewmach1

Established Member
I bought my 04 mach with low miles from them. They gave me shit for my 04 vw r32.
Everything was good til the 3rd day of driving it when the rear end blew out on the highway.
Still under warranty from them, they tried to say I was beating on the car, made me pay a 100 dollar deductable to get it fixed after playing phone tag and listening to fatass art kings bull shit.

Then went without a car for over a week waitinf for it to be fixed. After asking for a rental/loaner car and was rejected, as its not in their policy.

Wont buy from them again thats for sure.

Place is shady to say the least

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I had a buddy of mine that traded off his 04 Mach1 that had a head tick like a bastard, I dont know how it ended up at Veracka but it did....with a $16000 price tag :dw:

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
They don't know anything about cars or their history. They just buy cars and put them on the market. Then when people show interest they immediately up the price. I've seen it happen when 2 friends were gonna buy from them at different occasions. Not saying a nice car doesn't roll through there once in a while. But it doesn't matter if it was a garage queen or beat to hell. They will sell it. He told me a sonic blue cobra was mint and never abused. It had a different motor, leaky rear end, leaky main rear seal, line lock, ported with 2.6, rust on all the bolts and screws like its sat outside with no hood, and about a inch of rubber in the wheel wells. I wouldnt buy a wiper blade from them.

Last edited:

Andrewmach1

Established Member
Yea I immediatly regretted buying from them when my rear end blew out. My friend bought his 06 gt from them so I figured they were legit about stuff. Cars in great shape now but im trying to trade it in already. Worst inpulse buy ive ever done lol. I need a good daily all year round car. Until I can save up for a nice car.

crazyjoey800

Established Member
going to look at an 04 white cobra vert today. 39k miles asking price is $24k. ill be sure to check EVERYTHING for signs of abuse/negligence. good thing i saw this thread otherwise this could have turned into an impulse buy

matt87

Established Member
24k is a bit to high for a 39k mile car, 20-21k is more like it.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
I do like the look of a 04 OW vert. But like mentioned i would not pay that price. good luck either way

crazyjoey800

Established Member
ya i just got home from veracka... the 04 ow vert struggled on the right side when putting the top up... more importantly the stamp with build # wasnt under the hood..they tried to tell me it was legit because its said svt on the motor..idk why anyone would remove the stamp--seemed fishy, other than that the car looked good/sounded good. im probably not gonna go back for a test drive. was really hard walking away from it but...cant settle for anything less than exactly what u want

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
ya i just got home from veracka... the 04 ow vert struggled on the right side when putting the top up... more importantly the stamp with build # wasnt under the hood..they tried to tell me it was legit because its said svt on the motor..idk why anyone would remove the stamp--seemed fishy, other than that the car looked good/sounded good. im probably not gonna go back for a test drive. was really hard walking away from it but...cant settle for anything less than exactly what u want

Better deals and nicer cars out there for that price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread