VENOMIZED03 old Cobra getting Turbo'd!!! And a good bit more

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Hey guys I bought VENOMIZED03 2003 Cobra back in June and wanted to share the mods I have been having done to it since then. I am still deployed but I'll try to make this as complete as possible. And bro if your reading this Thanks again on a great car for a great price!! She'll be well taken care of!!

Here she is the day I got her home!

cobra1.jpg

New Maf

054.jpg

60# injectors

053.jpg

COP Covers

050.jpg

Air to Air inner cooler

048.jpg

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Never miss a shift again. B&M Hammer Mounted from the bottom so that it fits under the factory Shifter Bezel. Show & Go

146.jpg

Just one of my favorites

163.jpg

Keeping things cool

160.jpg

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
that looks badass brother, what year solid do you have in there? also what size rear alumastars are on there and what tires? thanks and looks great

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
I am still waiting on the front runners to come in as Weld only seems to make them to order in 17" because I didn't want to get rid of the Cobra brakes. I'll keep you guys up to speed a little more as things progress.

Last edited:

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Should be done in the next month. Then we'll see how she does at the track! I figure some time mid February I should be hitting the 1320 with it.

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
I'm glad you didn't bcause had you I would have been going to New Mexico or Cali for the other two I was checking out. Plus I was on R&R so you saved me time, thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread