"Venom Kills Demons" - was that smart?

Voltwings

Established Member
What hurt feelings lol? Its a big engine with a big supercharger tuned on race gas, It's not rocket science, it's the same shit drag racers have been doing for years... The ONLY neat thing, and credit where it is due to Dodge for this, is that it comes with a warranty.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Ford knows what the Demon is...a drag car. To say Venom Kills Demons is indicating it will beat the Demon in a drag race. Again. There is NO WAY it will. 780bhp to the WHEELS in the Demon. The GT500 won't even have that at the crank.

And those saying if it tracks better will consider it a kill. Come on! It's like saying Connor McGregor KILLS Flloyd Mayweather. Sure in an MMA fight he would. But in Boxing, look what happened. The Demon is a Boxer. The GT500 will be an all around fighter.

I guess if you do not want to wait, you can kill a demon w/ an '18 5.0 running a procharger and E85.....

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
780whp is not needed to trap 135-140 unless it’s in a 4300lbs saloon.

If ford is trapping 120 with 425whp thanks to the 10spd and 3800lbs (still obnoxiously heavy) ‘18 Gt, it will barely need 650-675whp to trap 135-140. Very efficient trans. Nodded 18 gt’s have already proved this. No magic conditions either.

Remember those good old days 15 years ago when people laughed at 3700lbs 03/04 cobra’s needing 475whp to trap 120, and 650whp to trap 135? 3200lbs Catfish Camaros we’re running 120mph trapspeeds with 400whp and 135 with less than 600whp.

It’s power to weight and drag coefficient. The dodge is heavy and brickly. Unapologetically so.

I think the gt500 will be faster same day same track/driver/tires/wheels.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yaaaaaaaaaawn.

And a fox body with a TT coyote will walk that

We can do this gay shit all day.

Thing is in the real world cars are rarely stock and if someone with a demon was dumb enough to run their mouth and slander someone’s car because of this stock/modded debate after losing a race, they’re likely to get their ass kicked and face beat up so bad they’ll have to rock some emo hair for a few weeks to cover it up.

Stock/modded is a dumb forum conversation, but it’s a real world scenario. Almost nobody on this or any car site has a stock car. How many race vids show completely stock cars racing eachother....

On that note, I bring up the plethora of 400whp gutted civics that have gone 9’s. Chuch bitches. (-I got no beef on ya zemedici, I know you meant the forum comparison stock modded debate is a complete black hole of bullshit fest)

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hey anybody got any news on this 2019 gt500?

I heard from some high ups that it’s gonna be real fast

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thing is in the real world cars are rarely stock and if someone with a demon was dumb enough to run their mouth and slander someone’s car because of this stock/modded debate after losing a race, they’re likely to get their ass kicked and face beat up so bad they’ll have to rock some emo hair for a few weeks to cover it up.

i think you have been watching too many fast and furious movies.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
i think you have been watching too many fast and furious movies.

Winnings winning, doesn’t matter if it’s by an inch or a mile.

But honestly, I ask you to get a GoPro on your head and go show up to a meet and run your mouth on people’s cars after losing a stock vs nodded race.

Just run your mouth with excuses of any kind especially if it’s a cash race. Guaranteed a fight breaks out

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Winnings winning, doesn’t matter if it’s by an inch or a mile.

But honestly, I ask you to get a GoPro on your head and go show up to a meet and run your mouth on people’s cars after losing a stock vs nodded race.

Just run your mouth with excuses of any kind especially if it’s a cash race. Guaranteed a fight breaks out

Huh?

Users who are viewing this thread