Valentino rossi sets fastest lap @ barcelona test

pea_jay

Established Member
Hmm looks like gp is gonna be interesting this year. I was stuck on wsbk last year...more intertaining than GP i thought. But GP is lookin good this year.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
The Doctor still has it.....he can win on whatever he rides

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
Rossi is the man no doubt... prob the smartest racer out there. it seems that lorenzo and stoner have a tad more corner speed and lean angle at times BUT NOBODY is fvkking with him on the brakes. cant wait for this season!!!! yamaha has a hell of a roster with rossi, lorenzo, spies, and edwards... thats like having lebron, kobe, wade, and carmello on the same team... well kinda lol

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Rossi is the man no doubt... prob the smartest racer out there. it seems that lorenzo and stoner have a tad more corner speed and lean angle at times BUT NOBODY is fvkking with him on the brakes. cant wait for this season!!!! yamaha has a hell of a roster with rossi, lorenzo, spies, and edwards... thats like having lebron, kobe, wade, and carmello on the same team... well kinda lol

Maybe it's because he does that weird foot thing. He always dangle his feet on braking and i still can't figure out how it help him so much. I see Stoner doing it sometime but Rossi seems to do it all the time.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
Maybe it's because he does that weird foot thing. He always dangle his feet on braking and i still can't figure out how it help him so much. I see Stoner doing it sometime but Rossi seems to do it all the time.

You will notice a few riders have copied this style. He said that it makes him feel more comfortable braking late because it easier for him to transfer his weight faster. :coolman:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
You will notice a few riders have copied this style. He said that it makes him feel more comfortable braking late because it easier for him to transfer his weight faster. :coolman:

I'm not a rider so maybe this comes natural to everyone, but during one super-slow-mo replay of Rossi going through a quick S-turn he wheelied during the exit of the first turn, turned his wheel opposite of the next turn, brought the front wheel down causing the bike to quickly change direction ...genius.

Users who are viewing this thread