Valentino rossi sets fastest lap @ barcelona test

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
2009 was an okay year for MotoGP. In fact, I really didn't watch much of it. I was, however, all over WSBK!

But, I think 2010 is going to be an incredible year for GP. The top for riders are damn near dead even, now Spies is in the mix, along with a bunch of new up-and-comers from 250GP.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
they also put him in a WRC spec world rally car a while back and he looked just as good as some of the pros that have been doing it all their life. He was ebraking and weight shifting the car perfectly. Then he hops into an F1 car and runs within 10ths of F1 drivers that probably have 2000 hours of testing in their cars. Crazy.

He is undoubtedly extremely talented. When you live life "on the limit" like he does, it isnt hard to find after a few laps no matter what vehicle he's piloting. However, he's as good as he is because he probably spends more time on a bike than he does walking. He's as good as he is because he works harder than anyone else in the business.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
tests @ barcelona are a joke,but i am a fan of rossi. I would have much rather seen rossi/massa than alonso..

cobraracer46

Banned
Valentino Rossi is one talented racer.

I will say that I'm a Ford nutswinger all day every day,but If I had a few million dollars laying around, I would buy a membership into Ferrari's Cliente program where the Ferrari factory would provide me with a fully supported F1 car for to drive.:eek::eek::rockon:
MotorSportsCenter.com.

here is Felipe Massa "borrowing" a 2007 F1 Cliente program car a few months after he had an accident that put him out of the rest of the 2009 F1 season.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUcAF3SiXzM"]YouTube- Felipe Massa Ferrari F1 test return[/ame]

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
tests @ barcelona are a joke,but i am a fan of rossi. I would have much rather seen rossi/massa than alonso..

LOL, lets put a motorcycle rider instead of a 2 time world champion:bored:. I'm not really sure if Alonso will bring the title this year but hey, Schumahcer didn't bring the title to Scuderia his first year too.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member

+100000:rockon:

Rossi has more than proved that He can compete in any form of racing and adapt much much faster than anyone expected, but Rossi has already stated that he will transfer to Rally when he is finished with motoGP because he said Rally puts less of strain on your body.

I would have loved to have seen M. Schumacher and Rossi on the same track
before they retire:rockon::rockon::rockon:

2010 will be EPIC!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
Lorenzo need to stop crashing.

yeah but with Rossi on his tail waiting to find a weakness in one of his turns it's kind of hard not to. Granted a few of those races he just plain crashed. Rossi is notorious for letting you think you have a lead till the last lap or so then slipping right by you.

BTW anyone know if my Texas native Ben Spies, aka World Superbike champ is heading to MotoGP this yr? Another Yamaha rider BTW!

Users who are viewing this thread