Used mustang prices...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Ill have this True Blue 01 vert cobra for sale in a few months with a fresh motor, possibly a blower and new black top, but that one is gonna be more lol!
toy story cup GIF

OMG… hit me up once you are ready to sell!!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Kinda worried I'll admit.

Eurozone manufacturing PMI contracts for second month, slips to 26-month low

EWG -0.41%Sep. 01, 2022 5:23 AM ET2 Comments
  • Eurozone manufacturing PMI: 49.6 vs. 49.7 consensus, 49.7 prior.
  • Overall, this was the lowest reading since June 2020 and signalled a second successive deterioration in manufacturing operating conditions.
  • Output fell at a similar pace to that seen in July, which was the strongest since May 2020, while new orders declined sharply once again.
  • Weak demand conditions were a major drag on goods producers in August, reflecting deteriorating purchasing power across Europe amid high inflation.
  • Aug. Netherlands manufacturing PMI: 52.6 at 22-month low.
  • Aug. Austria manufacturing PMI: 48.8 at 26-month low.
  • Aug. France manufacturing PMI: 50.6.
  • Aug. Germany manufacturing PMI: 49.1 at 26-month low.
  • Aug. Austria manufacturing PMI: 48.8 at 26-month low.
  • Aug. Greece manufacturing PMI: 48.8 at 20-month low.
  • Aug. Italy manufacturing PMI: 48.0 at 26-month low.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I just sold today my 2020 GT350 for $62,500, (with 17,000 miles) which is exactly what I paid for it 3 years ago.
Damn I paid more for mine which is a 2019 with 17k miles. But it came from a dealership...

Curious why you sold it?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Damn I paid more for mine which is a 2019 with 17k miles. But it came from a dealership...

Curious why you sold it?

Long term reliability. I didn’t publicly speak it, but I will now that it’s gone, the car dropped a valve (cylinder 8) at 500 miles.
New motor, cats, oil cooler and lines, labor, got a 7 year powertrain warranty.
Dealer said motor was $27,000 alone, add everything else up and it was pushing $40,000 from ford.

I just bought a 2021 Mach 1, twister orange, with 700 miles.

I think the reliability of the 5.0 vs the 5.2 is what did it for me.

Plus last month I was at the Woodward dream cruise speaking with some ford engineers at mustang alley, and they said for all intents and purposes, the Mach 1 underneath is pretty much a GT350 in terms of suspension, exhaust, transmission, etc.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Long term reliability. I didn’t publicly speak it, but I will now that it’s gone, the car dropped a valve (cylinder 8) at 500 miles.
Dealer said motor was $27,000 alone, add everything else up and it was pushing $40,000 from ford.

Plus last month I was at the Woodward dream cruise speaking with some ford engineers at mustang alley, and they said for all intents and purposes, the Mach 1 underneath is pretty much a GT350 in terms of suspension, exhaust, transmission, etc.
Gotcha,

Thanks for sharing. My factory bumper to bumper warranty is good until August of next year. I'll probably have to buy the extended warranty.

It does seem that these 5.2's have a fair amount of problems. One thing that does make me a little nervous.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member

I think when Ford was making the GT350, they had something like the E9X generation of M3 on their mind. Its very clear they also replicated the fantastic reliability those M3's are known for.

Users who are viewing this thread