US Navy SEALs do it again...

Chopin

Seeker of Truth
Established Member
A solid blow to terrorism and what great timing! We needed to send the message that even though we got our problems, we will still kick some terrorist ass anyway!

:banana::banana::banana: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :banana::banana::banana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Read it on the news. Seal Team 6 raided the house where the leader was thought to be but they came up empty. He wasn't there. They encountered heavier resistance than they expected and withdrew after killing a few terrorists. Wish they had found and killed the al-Shabab leader. I think he is running on borrowed time. They will get him!

DaleM

Sebring SVTOA
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Read it on the news. Seal Team 6 raided the house where the leader was thought to be but they came up empty. He wasn't there. They encountered heavier resistance than they expected and withdrew after killing a few terrorists. Wish they had found and killed the al-Shabab leader. I think he is running on borrowed time. They will get him!

This raid on the leader that was captured sounds like an SF mind and plan. Go in with indigenous forces and look like natives, get the guy alive and let the Agency solicit information from him in a kind and courteous manner deserving of his respect for others, LOL!
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/w...ted-in-US-Said-to-Be-Taken-in-Libya.html?_r=0

I guess a Predator feed prompted the SEALs having to depart. We will let the NSA listen to the phone calls and see who cries to replace the terrorist. "The SEAL team was forced to withdraw before it could confirm that it had killed the Shabab leader, a senior American security official said. Officials declined to identify the target."

Machdup1

Established Member
Trust me the SEALs don't like this attention. The Special Forces guys are glad they get it all.

You have to wonder what knucklehead in Washington decided to tell the enemy who did this to them?

DaleM

Sebring SVTOA
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
You have to wonder what knucklehead in Washington decided to tell the enemy who did this to them?

What kills me is when they name the individuals on the mission. I say the US gov't needs to provide lifelong security for the guy's family if the gov't outs them.

Machdup1

Established Member
What kills me is when they name the individuals on the mission. I say the US gov't needs to provide lifelong security for the guy's family if the gov't outs them.

Unbelieveable. Why don't they just give out their home addresses.

DaleM

Sebring SVTOA
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Unbelieveable. Why don't they just give out their home addresses.

It starts with a name for a good PAO message, good intentions. Some reporter for whatever reason then digs out the team members, names, home addys and all kinds of stuff.

Some foreign media(intel agencies) have assisted our US reporters in this endeavor previously.

Just better to go to the bar with your team 3 months after the event and see who can make the story so ridiculously factual no one would believe it, LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread