UPDATED: SVTP Dyno Day Huntington WV 3/19

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
I think this seems like it would be a pretty nice event. What does the approximate splitted $1,000 include? Would that be a tune and everything? I'd have to see how the weather and stuff turns out because it appears to be about a 4 hour drive from here.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
SID297 said:
We will also have use of the lift and tools for mod installs. It will be 10-4 3/19/05. The Price will be determined by the # of people that commit. Figure it's going to cost $1000 for all of us, so we have to split that.

Is that unlimited dyno use? Did anybody talk to Linn?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I would like to make sure that we have enough people interested in a tune before I go about and waste Linn's time with Pre-planning everything. Right now it looks like about 5 people are up for it.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Jeff,
it is better to book the date then you will know that you have us booked...it also might help people confirm if they know for sure that we are available for the date..you can allways cancel if things dont work out..

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Good deal. Go ahead and Pencil us in for it, and I will see who else I can come up with in the next 2-3 days. I will give you a call around Wednesday, unless I get called out to work, and discuss our options and give you a definitive answer. Thanks for your help with this.

Jeff

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I actually would not mind investing a little more money into this just to help out our brethren with getting a custom tune, to help out with Amazon's time and travel costs. This is if we can at least get close to the 10 people we need.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Getting people to the dyno will be easy but getting atleast 10 people to get a tune also will be the hard part. Counting me and Orangepeel that will be atleast two from up this way. Good luck!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Then there is me and my brother with his 2004 Lightning. That is 4. And Sid will prbably be down with it. That is 5. Everyone interested in a tune please chime in so we can get a count.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Not yet, but he will by then. Maybe exhaust and CAI. He is not sure if he is going to put a pulley on it or not....But I think he will.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
He might as will do it why he has the chance, if Amazon comes down. If they do come I may go ahead and send my blower to get ported and have it on in time for a tune.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
03 svtvenom said:
He might as will do it why he has the chance, if Amazon comes down. If they do come I may go ahead and send my blower to get ported and have it on in time for a tune.

I am thinking the same thing. Then, as far as HP mods go I will be done.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
I am just really nervous about taking the blower off and putting it back on. I have done all my work so far but it would be like me to screw something up.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I may be interested in coming down. I'll subscribe to this thread and watch for a def date. However, I'm leaning towards going to Paul's in Cinci to have my custom tune/pulley install.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
They do the tunes themselves. Rick is one of the best at doing it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
SID297 said:
We will also have use of the lift and tools for mod installs. It will be 10-4 3/19/05. The Price will be determined by the # of people that commit. Figure it's going to cost $1000 for all of us, so we have to split that.

ttt

Users who are viewing this thread