updated pics comments welcome

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Car looks amazing . but the sticker is ruining it man.. take it off.. it would be so nice if you did. clean. very clean.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
thanks to all your comments and who knows mabey i will take the sticker off, anyone located down in the broward area that is interested in getting together with a few other stangs let me know i havent come across any good clubs and im interested in meeting ppl with high horse power and a dedication to their rides

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
I see you live in Miami so I'll reserve any mean comments because you might hunt me down, but in all honesty... the car looks great but the giant advertisement takes away from it.

Check out www.SouthFloridaStangs.net for the biggest/best Mustang club in the area. We meet at Towers every friday, have a Mustang Challenge once a month on saturdays at Moroso, attend and put on car shows regularly, have BBQs, etc etc.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gorgeous car with muscle, but I wouldn't have put the sticker on. Let the ProCharger do its own talking. :rockon:

CyberDaveA

Established Member
If you want the sticker on there.... I think you should get a really dark gray one... so it isn't as prominent.

Sweet car otherwise...

THE_STIG

Established Member
i put the sticker on due to the fact that once i had my car the way i wanted it a bunch of other black gts started following my look and always had cops stopping me thinking i was another gt this way im different

I feel your pain. There are about 5 black mustangs in this area and I always get stopped because the cops think I am another person.

Sick car though.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Car looks awesome! I have no complaints here.

If you want to try something different you could always get small Procharger stickers for the rear quarter windows. I see people put stickers there all the time on their Mustangs or just get Procharger sticker on the bumper scaled down. Finally when in doubt the top of the windshield.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
thanks everyone for all the comments both good and bad i have other stickers they sent me so im thinking of giong with the quater panel ones i will updat the pics once i get my car back from upgrading a few things

looking for low 12's to high 11's now

oneredstang

Established Member
i would like the sticker if the underhood was a little meaner, for instance.... get the interstate green battery gone, and maybe a wash job. i would make sure your car runs good before i would flaunt the sticker, but if it walks the walk then i wouldnt mind it. although it appears you spent all your money on the charger cause there is no upgraded t body and upper plentum.

Users who are viewing this thread