Established Member
IMG_0008.gif

IMG_0009.gif

IMG_0015.gif

IMG_0010.gif

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
love the setup ...sticker shouldn't be there though. The whistle should give that part away! :beer:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I think I saw your car on the Turnpike South back in November I think. It was late at night. I was the sonic blue lightning with black rims. Dont know if you remember, but I think its you because of that Procharger sticker.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I'm gonna take a WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD guess..do you have a kenne bell?

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
i put the sticker on due to the fact that once i had my car the way i wanted it a bunch of other black gts started following my look and always had cops stopping me thinking i was another gt this way im different

Deftones

Established Member
Very nice ride but I have to agree with the other guys. The sticker has to go, you gotta be stealth. Let the other guy think your a stock GT.

CFRacer22

Established Member
i put the sticker on due to the fact that once i had my car the way i wanted it a bunch of other black gts started following my look and always had cops stopping me thinking i was another gt this way im different

you can be different many ways besides a huge sticker, but whatever, its you car...very nice other than that

Users who are viewing this thread