Unlawful arrest or idiot who can't follow lawful commands?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL….

You should be mad at the guy that committed the burglary…. young BLACK guy.

Guy sitting in the car on that neighborhood could have easily looked a bit out of place. Guy was black, looked young and clothes kinda matched…

Cops investigate / do their job and its racism? Lol

Eating lunch while black. CRIMINAL!!!

--Zyborg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I can almost bet this agent lost his job just by the way he acted in this situation. I am guessing this dude wasn't even an agent. Probably bought that badge off the internet.

Doubling down on retardation. Youre a real mental giant aren't you?

2011fiveliter

Established Member
There are SOOOOOOOOO many examples of this its ridiculous.

The bootlickers will find a way to justify it. EDIT---See, told you! lmaoooooooo
There are so many examples of this.......because it is legal to question people. Supreme court has held this up a billion times.

Educate yourself before you end up in jail.

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Doubling down on retardation. Youre a real mental giant aren't you?

I take it you must work for the Dept of Justice. Since you seem to know this guy didn't loose his job. Or maybe you have no clue that it is against DEPT of JUSTICE policy to reveal your an employee just to received special treatment.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I take it you must work for the Dept of Justice. Since you seem to know this guy didn't loose his job. Or maybe you have no clue that it is against DEPT of JUSTICE policy to reveal your an employee just to received special treatment.

So asking LEO to uphold your God-given core constitutional rights is now "special treatment?"

Why am I not surprised to hear a moron like you say that.

2011fiveliter

Established Member
So asking LEO to uphold your God-given core constitutional rights is now "special treatment?"

Why am I not surprised to hear a moron like you say that.

Again what part of using a FBI Badge or credential to get yourself out of trouble is against Dept of Justice policy.

You really are an idiot.

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Trouble?

THEY HAD THE WRONG GUY YOU MORON!
LOL, this video has no context whatsoever. You get the very end of an incident. And you want to say they had the wrong guy. The video stop after he shows the badge, like you really think that was all it took. You think those cops just said, "OK, Mr. FBI you can go on your way.

IDIOT.

FJohnny

Established Member
LOL. I'm heading out in a few minutes to golf with our regular Friday 5some which includes a couple of cops.

Looking forward to seeing their reaction to the idea that a cop/other law enforcement agency guy, in the early stages of an interaction with cops/other law enforcement agency guys, would not pull out his badge or credentials to establish his identity. Rules or not.

They'll love it!

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Thus was a perfect example of authoritarian rule. This is not an example of freedom. Sure the police can ask Questions but you don't have to comply. Consequences will follow. I've had a vehicle searched but I was speeding. 4 officers tour my Jeep apart on the side of 95 in Georgia. No ticket for me but what a mess. This victim was just sitting in his car and happened to be black eating his lunch. (Because all crooks sit and eat lunch after a big job) Tying his legs together was the icing on the cake. Way over reach of authoritarian rule to inflict such restraint for noncompliance. Disgusting!

2011fiveliter

Established Member
LOL. I'm heading out in a few minutes to golf with our regular Friday 5some which includes a couple of cops.

Looking forward to seeing their reaction to the idea that a cop/other law enforcement agency guy, in the early stages of an interaction with cops/other law enforcement agency guys, would not pull out his badge or credentials to establish his identity. Rules or not.

They'll love it!
A cop can absolutely use his badge. But not an agent, they actually go through yearly training and such that details these do's and don't. They have an regular ID just like any average Joe, that they can use to ID themselves.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thus was a perfect example of authoritarian rule. This is not an example of freedom. Sure the police can ask Questions but you don't have to comply. Consequences will follow. I've had a vehicle searched but I was speeding. 4 officers tour my Jeep apart on the side of 95 in Georgia. No ticket for me but what a mess. This victim was just sitting in his car and happened to be black eating his lunch. (Because all crooks sit and eat lunch after a big job) Tying his legs together was the icing on the cake. Way over reach of authoritarian rule to inflict such restraint for noncompliance. Disgusting!

Right... that's the funny part. Lets go commit burglary, then pull over 1/2 block away and eat lunch. lmfao. Gotta love the thought process of those "investigators". They're about as smart as @2011fiveliter

Hilarious

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Again, you are judging after the facts. You think the officers running up on scene knew he was eating lunch? They identified why they were approaching him and what the situation was. He immediately starts to plead the 5th and tried closing the door on LE.
Again, that is fine to plead the 5th. But, what you don't seem to understand is the officers are not required by law to stop investigating him. Since he was not compliant and wanted to do things the hard way. The only other option is to detain him forcefully.

I get what you are saying about being searched for a minor traffic violation. An officer shouldn't just go searching a vehicle on a traffic stop. I do know I95 in Georgia is a known drug trafficing path. But, the officer should still be able to articulate a reason why he wanted to search the car. Unless you gave them permission to search.

This video is totally different than your example of a minor traffic stop.

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Right... that's the funny part. Lets go commit burglary, then pull over 1/2 block away and eat lunch. lmfao. Gotta love the thought process of those "investigators". They're about as smart as @2011fiveliter

Hilarious
Well, thanks for the compliment. I have been known to be very intelligent, and very successful. And I probably can even say something that you can't. I have never been arrested or detained for anything. And I actually know my rights and I understand the laws. Something you (gimmie11s) don't.

Criminals are so smart that they would never hang around a crime scene.......smh.

MG0h3

Established Member
Man...it's so sad to see good friends squabble; especially when they both agree pretty much agree.

If a cop issues a 'lawful command' and isn't obeyed the disobeyer deserves to be detained, harrassed, forced to comply and possibly arrested.

Everyone at SVTP gets this and agrees with it.

The issue here is that some don't get or agree that 'probable cause' must be satisfied in order to make ANY command 'lawful'.

Consider this case in two slightly different ways:

1) Say a homeowner approaches the cop and says, "I saw that black man in that car (pointing at lunch boy) load stuff from my house into his trunk."

OR

2) A guy comes to the cop and says,"I think I may have been burglarized. Everyone knows burglars are black. I think that guy over there eating his lunch might be black."

Some think both examples establish probable cause. Others see a difference between the two.

Be friends and agree to disagree.

It’s reasonable suspicion, not PC.

PC is for arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Eating lunch while black. CRIMINAL!!!

--Zyborg

no, CNN11s… sitting on the side of a street on a residential neighborhood, appearing a bit out of place, AFTER burglary was committed, sorta matching the description of the suspect…. Is enough for cops wanting to ask questions… lol

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, thanks for the compliment. I have been known to be very intelligent, and very successful. And I probably can even say something that you can't. I have never been arrested or detained for anything. And I actually know my rights and I understand the laws. Something you (gimmie11s) don't.

Criminals are so smart that they would never hang around a crime scene.......smh.

You know me so well! How'd you do that?

no, CNN11s… sitting on the side of a street on a residential neighborhood, appearing a bit out of place, AFTER burglary was committed, sorta matching the description of the suspect…. Is enough for cops wanting to ask questions… lol

I lol'd at CNN11's.

Users who are viewing this thread