Unlawful arrest or idiot who can't follow lawful commands?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
How did not meet the description. Black man, early 20's, black clothes.

He was a black man, can not tell age of him by video, or just 1st appearnce, and he had blue pants with a maroon shirt. Blue can be mistaken for black, shirts can be changed very quickly.

So why don't you try again.

Did you watch the video?

Williams was 2x the age of the perp in question. Williams was not wearing a red shirt. Williams was not wearing black clothes.

You are 0 for a million.

dan1982

Established Member
Did you watch the video?

Williams was 2x the age of the perp in question. Williams was not wearing a red shirt. Williams was not wearing black clothes.

You are 0 for a million.
You are right bro... the 7 cops at that scene should have been FIRED along with the watch commander that gave an OK.. maybe the commissioner too. And dont forget the dispatch lady. They shouldnt be searching ANY cars without a signed search warrant.

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Did you watch the video?

You are 0 for a million.
So tell me this. How did the officers know this individual was 2x the age of the suspect? The suspect was wearing a maroon shirt........ real far from red.....lmao. The suspect had blue jeans on. Real far from black......lmao.

dan1982

Established Member
So tell me this. How did the officers know this individual was 2x the age of the suspect? The suspect was wearing a maroon shirt........ real far from red.....lmao. The suspect had blue jeans on. Real far from black......lmao.
he just hates cops... it really is that simple. And deep down.. he knows that he would have done the exact same thing in the exact same scenario if he was a cop and understood procedure/ police directives. He would have no choice. That car had to be searched. The optics are bad.... but procedure is procedure.

2011fiveliter

Established Member
he just hates cops... it really is that simple. And deep down.. he knows that he would have done the exact same thing in the exact same scenario if he was a cop and understood procedure/ police directives. He would have no choice. That car had to be searched. The optics are bad.... but procedure is procedure.
I would agree. I have seen so many times people like this, who criticize cops every move. Actually, go through some scenarios that cops do. Like Shoot, don't shoot scenarios. And they actually do the exact same thing a cop would do. Making decisions in a split-second while under stress is totally different then Monday morning quarterbacking behind the safety of your keyboard.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You are right bro... the 7 cops at that scene should have been FIRED along with the watch commander that gave an OK.. maybe the commissioner too. And dont forget the dispatch lady. They shouldnt be searching ANY cars without a signed search warrant.

Well, I didn't say all that.

Im just asking that the popo cease acting like they are the population's overlords.

That too much to ask?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Great question. Maybe asking his name and ID would have gotten them closer to what they were looking for?

Or is that type of "ask" beyond LEO training?

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Great question. Maybe asking his name and ID would have gotten them closer to what they were looking for?

So I am not sure if you seen any other videos of this incident. But there are a few out there. One of them actually shows an officer approach the car and advise the person he matches the description of a suspect who was involved in a burglary. It show the individual immediately start refusing to cooperate.

So how do you get information if the guy refuse to cooperate?

2011fiveliter

Established Member

And you already admitting the cops had a right to ask him questions when they 1st arrived. By this statement.

The cops plainly stated why they approached him. He was not cooperating. So how do you suppose they ID him. If he refuses.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I hate cops so much that I got certified to train and certify them in marksmanship so they could continue working? I trained quite a few cops in tactics and marksmanship through the private courses we provided but never actually carried out any certifications for them. I was informed one day I was CJTC certified to do their yearly marksmanship training and then the next week or two I had moved onto another job. I stood in on a couple of certifications to observe the process but never did any on my own so I don't consider myself a CJTC instructor, especially since my actual certification lies with a company that is now obsolete so I got nothing to show for it. Since I was in the Marine Corps I have been in a position to work with and train police from the time I was a LCPL. When at NBK Bangor we often cross-trained with local police SWAT units, including a training evolution on a ferry where my seniors went up against Seattle SWAT and beat them. We worked with FBI on occasion as well drilling a pursuit scenario of lost nuclear material.

All in all I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of LE, although on a different playing field. There's no hate for cops anywhere here, but I'm going to call it how I see it. I don't even think Derek Cheauvin should have been charged. Wasn't his fault Floyd was all hopped up on drugs and died of a heart attack.

2011fiveliter

Established Member
I hate cops so much that I got certified to train and certify them in marksmanship so they could continue working? I trained quite a few cops in tactics and marksmanship through the private courses we provided but never actually carried out any certifications for them. I was informed one day I was CJTC certified to do their yearly marksmanship training and then the next week or two I had moved onto another job. I stood in on a couple of certifications to observe the process but never did any on my own so I don't consider myself a CJTC instructor, especially since my actual certification lies with a company that is now obsolete so I got nothing to show for it. Since I was in the Marine Corps I have been in a position to work with and train police from the time I was a LCPL. When at NBK Bangor we often cross-trained with local police SWAT units, including a training evolution on a ferry where my seniors went up against Seattle SWAT and beat them. We worked with FBI on occasion as well drilling a pursuit scenario of lost nuclear material.

All in all I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of LE, although on a different playing field. There's no hate for cops anywhere here, but I'm going to call it how I see it. I don't even think Derek Cheauvin should have been charged. Wasn't his fault Floyd was all hopped up on drugs and died of a heart attack.
I might be wrong. But I don't think he was referring to you. As the one who hates cops.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I might be wrong. But I don't think he was referring to you. As the one who hates cops.

Sounded like it since there are only a few of us in here opposing his view of things. Sounded like a generalization about being cop haters across the board and to me that is too extreme. No one in here is a cop hater, in fact there is only one well known member on these forums that is outspoken against police conduct and we all know who that is.

dan1982

Established Member
i wasnt.... dont know how he got that. LE agencies often train together. State Police/ State correction CERT tems/ etc.. never heard of a civilian trainer running the course. BUTTT again, im not involved with the CERT team/State Police stuff very much. The CERT team only functions when there is an escape or in full riot gear to do cell extractions. You should see what qualifies as "marksmanship" nowadays. thats as much as i wanna say. I shoot once a year/ never train. I show up and shoot a 230 out of 250. 50 rounds... u get 5 points for every slug u put on paper. Only 2 of the shots are from far away. I used to box, and i stand in a modified isosceles stance with my right rear foot almost in the bucket and its always monitored closely(they dont really like it). The guys that do the training DO NOT spend alot of time in the shyt. They are ALWAYS IN THE TRAINING TRAILER. I have the MOST respect for the officers that run the gang infested housing units. THATS the hard part of this job. Its where NOBODY wants to work/deal with.The biggest use of the "trainers" is when there is an actual USE OF FORCE and they help us with the paperwork, They reside in the trainig trailer. One of the trainers has the same amount of time as i have, i lean on him heavily in certain situations for the escalation of force stuff and getting things right/ the paperwork.

Last edited:

dan1982

Established Member

Let me ask you... what was the course of fire? 50 rounds? POLICE CHALLENGE stuff? 5 points a slug? If anything... i firmly believe that police officers should rely MUCH LESS on their weapons.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Let me ask you... what was the course of fire? 50 rounds? POLICE CHALLENGE stuff? 5 points a slug?

No idea. Like I said, I never actually ran anyone through the course of fire and only observed on a couple occasions. Plus this was nearly 10 years ago and I've been out of those circles for a long time. It's not something that I include on my resume, we'll say that. I couldn't even tell you what the whole CQB qual is anymore which I ran through multiple times a month for almost 3 years. Most pistol and rifle quals I'm aware of are scored with 50 rounds though.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Did you watch the video?

You are 0 for a million.
Yes wasn’t red, it was burgundy. Case closed. Also I hope you never get asked to exit a vehicle by a cop because if you act as hard as you do on the internet you may end up as another statistic.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes wasn’t red, it was burgundy. Case closed. Also I hope you never get asked to exit a vehicle by a cop because if you act as hard as you do on the internet you may end up as another statistic.

lmao! thanks for the advice lil bud

dan1982

Established Member
I would pay money to see it go down.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yay, Hai gays… Yet again, pigs being pigs! How dare they!?!? OMG!!!!

rAcIsZmS!!!

defunz da polizE, you guyz!!

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Yay, Hai gays… Yet again, pigs being pigs! How dare they!?!? OMG!!!!

rAcIsZmS!!!

defunz da polizE, you guyz!!

What does that have to do with anything though? She pulled a gun on someone for a cookie. That's most definitely a go to jail offense.

Users who are viewing this thread