Underground Racing TT Gallardo "R" version pics

onebad331

Established Member
I would dare to say there isn't one...I know there will be guys that get defensive about that and lucky for them UGR doesn't back down from street racing :coolman:

I bet some NMRA single turbo drag radial cars could beat it but still they arent a LAMBO.

That shit is pimp as hell. :beer:

HolyShiznit

Established Member
The owner of the Nera is the owner of the black Murcielago TT they just did as well. When it comes back here I will give you guys video and feedback of what it is like on the street. They should clean up pretty good in their runway event. :)

Granelli31

Established Member
Not that I don't agree with how sick this car is and I'd like to own one, but there are tons of 9 second street cars out there. Didn't the 1000hp vid do like mid tens?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Not that I don't agree with how sick this car is and I'd like to own one, but there are tons of 9 second street cars out there. Didn't the 1000hp vid do like mid tens?

Pretty sure Gallardos with less hp were almost running 8s. The fastest one from UG I believe was running 9.1 in the 1/4.

kwkshift

Established Member

Do those cars handle like a cat-on-carpet? How sexy do they look sitting in valet @ the Venician?

exactly.....

NITMARE

Established Member
LET ME CLARIFY. Cause I would have jumped my shit if I read my post.

I am saying that if you were driving down the street in whatever it is you cruise in. And you end up next to one of these cars at a stop light it's highly doubtful you're going to put a hurting on it...in anything. There isn't any other car on the road that makes that kind of power with bulletproof AWD. I don't wanna hear about any slicks business either. I'm talking full on, street tire, radio cranked, AC blowing street car.

NITMARE

Established Member
Keep in mind that I own a 95 Mustang with a Procharged 408 that made 917 rwhp and runs 8.9's. Yes, I drive it on the street. With the radio on. All the things that make it "street legal" are there. But it's not a street car like this thing is. There are 2 two different schools of "street car" ;)

onebad331

Established Member
LET ME CLARIFY. Cause I would have jumped my shit if I read my post.

I am saying that if you were driving down the street in whatever it is you cruise in. And you end up next to one of these cars at a stop light it's highly doubtful you're going to put a hurting on it...in anything. There isn't any other car on the road that makes that kind of power with bulletproof AWD. I don't wanna hear about any slicks business either. I'm talking full on, street tire, radio cranked, AC blowing street car.

Your right about that. Very few cars. But I doubt that car will dead hooks on the street tires. all wheel drive cars spin too but how many people can just piss away that much money anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread