Underground Racing TT Gallardo "R" version pics

NITMARE

Established Member
UGR just got this bad boy done. Here is their posting...beautiful as usual.

This R version has the FULL Motec ECU. We have full control of the engine management on this set up and most important we control the Camshafts and throttle bodies. The throttle response is UNBELIVEBLE! Being able to control the advance on the camshafts we were able to pick up almost 100 WHP under the curve VS or NON Motec "R" version! On race gas we are over 1300 WHP and plenty left in it to make more if we need it. On "93 oct" pump we made 900 WHP "NO ICE" We also have the new billet gear upgrade in this Nera!

We are hoping to make it to the Runway event if we can to get some testing done.

Stay tuned......

NeraRfinal003.jpg

NeraRfinal007.jpg

NeraRfinal010.jpg

NeraRfinal004.jpg

NeraRfinal019.jpg

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Definitely not a repost. They just got it done today.

It's not the exact same car but it is the same model, with the same turbo kit, with very similar pictures in the same location. The other thread was of a yellow Gallardo R.

Ignore him, the repost police on here need to STFU.

canadianbullitt

Established Member

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
So what? How many Cobras that look the same and have the same setup get posted here on a weekly basis?
Not the point. Great looking car.
Was the TT Murcie that was posted on here a while ago from the same company? I like that way better!!

I'm not the one that was complaining. See my other post above.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
There can't be more than a few true "street" cars in the entire country that could beat this car on the streets. Especially from dig.

Damn!!!

SpdKilz

Established Member
Who would have thought there would be the day when people were taking Lamborghini's and making them 1000+ hp. Insane. I honestly want one of these bad boys!

NITMARE

Established Member
There can't be more than a few true "street" cars in the entire country that could beat this car on the streets. Especially from dig.

Damn!!!

I would dare to say there isn't one...I know there will be guys that get defensive about that and lucky for them UGR doesn't back down from street racing :coolman:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I would dare to say there isn't one...I know there will be guys that get defensive about that and lucky for them UGR doesn't back down from street racing :coolman:

I'm sure these cars are crazy fast, but saying that there isn't a single true street car in the country that could beat it, that's more than a little egotistical, and definitely not true.

Users who are viewing this thread