yes, my standard sopcast spam:-D...

go here...
SopCast - Free P2P internet TV | live football, NBA, cricket
...download/install sopcast
log on as anonymous
copy/paste this...
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267
...into the address bar at the top, hit the arrow to the right
enjoy the fights for free with zero lag, good video quality, and awesome audio quality

and, yes, it's up and running - watching it now!

SVT_4_me

Established Member
yes, my standard sopcast spam:-D...

go here...
SopCast - Free P2P internet TV | live football, NBA, cricket
...download/install sopcast
log on as anonymous
copy/paste this...
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267
...into the address bar at the top, hit the arrow to the right
enjoy the fights for free with zero lag, good video quality, and awesome audio quality

and, yes, it's up and running - watching it now!

haha... i am watching your link now from way back when you posted it. i was afraid to give it away because it is the best quality stream that i have found. nice work dude!! :thumbsup:

terminated99

Established Member

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
no prob guys! just spreading the word.

jesus christ, i could just puke after that main event. ugh. can't really say much more than that. still on the bandwagon though, the potential is obviously there, but i guess it was a bit naive to expect so much out of someone competing at the absolute highest level with only 3 years of experience. i mean, you really can give lesnar shit considering his experience level.
in other words, where's the crow? lol

95BOSS

Established Member
:banana: Brock got powned! And looked stupid in the process.

2jcedcp.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I was never much of a Lesnar fan until he beat Carwin; that's when I started giving him respect. I knew he had a slim chance of beating Valasquez but I was pulling for him this fight. On a side note: If he grew his hair out he'd be the scariest man alive with that beard also.

Last edited:

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
You guys who watched it for free got your money's worth. Considering the $55 to watch it on pay-per-screw. Got back in time from a hockey game, my team lost, so I'm allready pissed. Most of the fights were hard to enjoy and you could hear booing throughout the entire croud at times when the guys would throw a punch miss, dance in a circle for 10secconds and repeat. That techno viking fella looked like he should have been able to pillage a village on his own, and they had to call the fight when that fault line got opened up on his face. He was on his heals though, and would have likely been bleeding profusely from some other wound, or orifice shortly. His face must have torn next to scar tissue to rupture like that.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
He got a pretty hard shot to the back of the head at 2:18. Cain would've won regardless though.
holy shit, no wonder he went down...

2s7f71v.gif

...that was square in the soft mush! makes me wonder how that round would've ended up if that punch didn't land/the ref caught that(he would've been given time to recover since it was an illegal hit). brock obviously lost that one by a landslide even if he made it out of the first, but he was actually trading punches with cain until that one landed.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That certainly did look like an illegal punch. Too bad the fight didn't go longer. Brock probably would still have lost. I still give him a lot of respect, and I like him. My view of him changed after hearing an interview with him after his last injury. He isn't the cocky idiot I thought he was. Well, back to the gym and on to more fights more more experience. Congratulations to Cain for sure. He is one tough dude.

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
yeah he got effed up no doubt, he got hit with a few bombs. that blood spot on his face was terrible

Users who are viewing this thread