U.S. Postal Service

VegasMichael

Established Member
It's been two weeks since I sent my mother a birthday card and it is still not there. Vegas to Florida. Her mail carrier said that some of the stiff cards are now classified as packages and are charged and processed accordingly.

I was talking to someone I work with who has a friend in Los Angeles and he said she mailed a small package via USPS to another part of the city. She had a tracking number and that package took 8 days to go about 20 miles. Ridiculous.

I went to the post office a few months ago to certify mail my parents' power of attorney papers and the line was out the door with one person working the window.

Have they really become this bad?

Voltwings

Established Member
No, they've always been that bad. The USPS has literally never turned a profit, because it doesn't have to. If it were up to me, it would all be handled 3rd party where accountability actually matters.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
There is incompetence, laziness, and overall poor performance all over the private sector but that said it PALES IN COMPARISON to the waste, lack of accountability, and overall levels of total shit-baggery in the Federal Government.

It really irritates the crap out of me.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
U and spectraman should start a support group

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Took a week to receive a small envelope from my mom. Had to go from Massachusetts to Indiana. Incompetence and lackluster performance becoming the norm everywhere I guess. The government isn't spared either........waited in line 3 hours to submit a passport renewal application at the post office as well. There were only like 8-10 people in line at best.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've noticed some days I don't get any mail and other days, I'm getting bombarded. I think its the morons that are working at my local post office though.
It was never that way years back.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
I've noticed some days I don't get any mail and other days, I'm getting bombarded. I think its the morons that are working at my local post office though.
It was never that way years back.

How come real estate tax bills never get lost.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I have to go visit my neighbors at least once a week to collect my mail that has been delivered to their home. Ridiculous.

FedEx never messes up.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I get the wrong mail all of the time.

2 weeks ago I got someone's state tax return. I quickly hand delivered it to where it belonged. Address was not even a little bit similar to mine.

SMH

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
postal-robot-mibII.jpg

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I have to go visit my neighbors at least once a week to collect my mail that has been delivered to their home. Ridiculous.

FedEx never messes up.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Be careful with UPS and steaks, heard they have issues with not being telepathic.

Have had a few issues with USPS, but the local office is actually pretty efficient. Only issue lately is the mail guy gets lazy at times and leaves packages on the very first stair in plan sight instead of 15' up to my door.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
No, they've always been that bad. The USPS has literally never turned a profit, because it doesn't have to. If it were up to me, it would all be handled 3rd party where accountability actually matters.
YOU HAVE THAT OPTION RIGHT NOW. goto ups, where its only $10 to mail a letter across the street

Users who are viewing this thread