Votes: 37 25.7%

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • 1-Least

Votes: 62 43.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xtremeskime21

Established Member
I voted an 8. I personally am not a republican like 95 percent of you on here. I like our government. Things could be fixed to make it better, but we have it far better off than others.

If it were a state gov. question, I would give Illinois a 1. Since we are like 70 billion in debt.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
It blows my mind that there are polls and opinions like this, yet nothing is ever done about it.

those at the top do a good job of keeping anyone with the health of the country and good of the people from ever getting anywhere so we sit voting for the same losers over and over.

What I really struggle with is how there can still be so many party hard liners at this point, theyve both showed over and over who they really represent and it sure as hell isnt we the people

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I voted an 8. I personally am not a republican like 95 percent of you on here. I like our government. Things could be fixed to make it better, but we have it far better off than others.

If it were a state gov. question, I would give Illinois a 1. Since we are like 70 billion in debt.

hahaha wow. Ignorance is bliss.

You dont have to be a republican to see our government is one big ball of ****.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Probably a 6. I don't buy much of anything coming from the administration.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member

This video was made just for you

Help Kickstart World War III! - YouTube

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member

Lol wut

jbs$

Established Member
This bunch is so deep into "wag the dog" in an attemp to cover up just how grade school stupid they are.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
This bunch is so deep into "wag the dog" in an attemp to cover up just how grade school stupid they are.

Says the guy who can't spell attempt, at least you got the an instead of a.

I'd love to be educated, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread