Votes: 12 8.3%
  • 1-Least

Votes: 62 43.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
What level of credibility does the United States Government have with you? One being no credibility; Ten being the most credibility.

Coiled03

Established Member
If there were something less than none, that's where I'd be.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
id trust osama bin laden as much as id trust osama hussein i mean obama hussein. we pretty much have a muslim terrorist for a president.

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I voted 3, for the simple fact there must be some honorable people that work for the government somewhere.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Given the rules, I voted one. If we had to compare the US to other countries, I would have voted a little higher.

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
This. I voted 3 for this reason as well. It seems though that they have no power what so ever.

I voted 3 as well, the honorable ones are freshmen/sophmore Congressmen/women and freshman Senators [ after 6 years you prolly figure out how it works in DC]
Funny thing is when you here a Congressman/woman or a Senator babble about how low they rate with the public they all think we are talking about someone else.

I rate the media even less.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
voted a 5. things have been better and have been worse.

I went 7 based on the media only reporting the dark side of anything. All the good things that happen everyday go unnoticed and do not sell well.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I voted 2. I assume that anything the federal government says is at the very least slanted truth (ie - unemployment numbers), at the worst an outright, bald-faced lie (ie - Benghazi incident, cost of Obamacare, shrinking the national debt).

While they are using our money to accomplish it, at the very least they provide decent highways for me to drive on and I still haven't had anyone kick my door down and enslave/rob/kill my family.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
I voted 3 also. However, I trust the President more than I trust Congress. Congress can't get anything done. Get rid of them all.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Zero.

Nothing they say has any credibility to me. Its all bullshit.

The scumbag steve meme represents the entire government IMO.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
The U.S.A. by itself, I give it a 1. The U.S.A. compared to a LOT of other far more corrupted countries, 10.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I'm voting 7 because I don't buy into all of the doomsday bullshit the 1/2 this site believes in. While I don't believe our government is perfect by any means, we do have things that do work correctly and we still are an extremely powerful nation and a great place to live.

Just as anything else, the public only wants to focus on the negative aspects and give no praise to the positive. Compared to other countries, we are doing just fine.

Our governments #1 fault, corporation buyouts.

Now that's my overall, however if I were to grade them in regards of how much interest they have in the actual voters and what they want, not much at all. In the end, they feel they will always know best and what is best for us even if we are against it.

Users who are viewing this thread