Typical Mt-82 owners

Troponin

Established Member
Very few people got that video on the fb group. People were sending me pm's like bro are you serious about carrying water to the starting line...lol.

Oh shit, are you serious? The FB group has seen your vids before, they should know by now, even if they dont know crap about drag racing, that your vids are meant to be funny.

fiveohalex

Fiveohalex
Established Member
Your vids are hilarious Alex.
The boys and I at AED can't get enough. :beer:

A big thank you goes out to you! I have tons of material to go by, and i like making them and making people laugh. The vendors seem to like them because i make fun of the types of people you guys deal with on a daily basis! LOL. Again thanks for watching, i am flattered you guys enjoy them as much as i like making them.

fiveohalex

Fiveohalex
Established Member
Oh shit, are you serious? The FB group has seen your vids before, they should know by now, even if they dont know crap about drag racing, that your vids are meant to be funny.

Yep, i get people calling me a "****stick" and all...then i go through their profile and they are usually exactly the types i make fun of...flat hat wearing, monster energy drinking, ignorant types.

Shaun@AED

A big thank you goes out to you! I have tons of material to go by, and i like making them and making people laugh. The vendors seem to like them because i make fun of the types of people you guys deal with on a daily basis! LOL. Again thanks for watching, i am flattered you guys enjoy them as much as i like making them.

Yes, you could say your videos Hit Home.
After I saw your video 'Every Complaint from New Mustang owners 11-14' I asked my partner Drew "What shop does this guy Alex work at?
Definitely enjoying the lighter side of your videos. :thumbsup:
We were spouting off quotes from your videos all last night at the local Grudge races.

fiveohalex

Fiveohalex
Established Member
I wished i worked at a mustang or any race shop. Unfortunately i don't have any skill unless you call installing axlebacks a skill LOL. Thanks i guess you could say i've seen, heard, and witnessed allot of idiocracy and making parody videos of situations. I might make "young mustang owner" a series. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread