Finally stopped raining in NorCal...

a11245bc4cf0c82d11ec0c4ef9ab5602.jpg

oooooo mama

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
To be fair, that is a mile above sea level where forced induction has a huge advantage over naturally aspirated.
True. The races at sea level are also decisive but it's going to be less pronounced.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
The ecoboost is a beast. I had a 2011 F150 Fx4 with that motor (and FAR less HP than the new Raptor) and can easily see how the gen2 wipes its ass with a gen1 in a drag race.

Not even close.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I dunno guys...

You click this video and expect some super human to manifest himself and his toys...and you quickly realize the focus is just on anothet (albeit him well articulated) dude who could pass as a normal dude at any random bar.

I felt exceptionally relatable at "this car tempts you to do things that aren't always advisible.

Good stuff

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
That was super cool, Ben. Very nice.

I'm a little surprised at there not being a harness in the car. Even in my little RS I struggle to hold myself in on some corners/braking zones. I can't imagine a car with 2-3x the grip.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I dunno guys...

You click this video and expect some super human to manifest himself and his toys...and you quickly realize the focus is just on anothet (albeit him well articulated) dude who could pass as a normal dude at any random bar.

I felt exceptionally relatable at "this car tempts you to do things that aren't always advisible.

Good stuff

Seems right to me. He still keeps us lowly domestic 5 figure car enthusiasts (mostly) in the loop of his latest exploits. ;)

I'll view the Viper vid when I get home.

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That was super cool, Ben. Very nice.

I'm a little surprised at there not being a harness in the car. Even in my little RS I struggle to hold myself in on some corners/braking zones. I can't imagine a car with 2-3x the grip.
The seats in the ACR are really good for track driving, so it wasn't hard to stay planted. That said, I was going 9/10 pace -- it's a street car on street tires, and breaking it was not going to be good for the video...

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Great video Ben! Glad to see you tracking it.

Do people at your work ever try and guess what you are going to drive the next day? Or watch you pull up to see what car you drove that day?

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Random question. Do you have any recent pics of the Aventador? I plan on buying a couple when I win a few lotteries. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread