Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nice addition to the fleet Ben. I've seen you floating around the Gen 2 Raptor forum for a while so I wondered if you were getting one.

I have about 1,800 miles on mine and am loving it!

My wife saw me drooling over the GenII online, so she ordered me one on the sly, and put the build sheet and a Raptor model under the Xmas tree. I'm a lucky guy :)

DaBigBone

Established Member
My wife saw me drooling over the GenII online, so she ordered me one on the sly, and put the build sheet and a Raptor model under the Xmas tree. I'm a lucky guy :)

I'd be pretty happy with just a model raptor for christmas, let alone the real thing lol

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Since the Gen2 has hit the Ford configuration site I've been showing my wife everyday how I want it. Wasn't until she sat in one that she agreed. It will be months before mine sits in the driveway, but it's going to happen. Think your dealer would hook me up with an MSRP allocation?

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Since the Gen2 has hit the Ford configuration site I've been showing my wife everyday how I want it. Wasn't until she sat in one that she agreed. It will be months before mine sits in the driveway, but it's going to happen. Think your dealer would hook me up with an MSRP allocation?
Unfortunately, my dealer is in the same boat as everyone else in the NorCal. He's getting offers for five to 10 K Over MSRP, and all his orders at MSRP are sold out for 2017. He got me mine at MSRP as a favor, because I've done a lot of business with him in the past.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Call Nick Kendall.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I really hope that the new Raptors 3.5 makes it into a few other cars.

As much as Ford has touted/flaunted/forced the ecoboost on the consumer, I think its only sensible to make it a performance option soon.

If they can throw it in a pair of sportier sedans, a hi-po truck, and a world class super car, they can put it in anything and make it fun.

Im thinking Lightning variant, another "sub-shelby" model of the mustang.

I guess im rambling. .its in a pair of foci and a fiesta too

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Rappy graphics and beadlocks are on

17a12bb39be9676b727c59687bc643cd.jpg

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
We do indeed. Been Jeeping around Hollister a few times, I've yet to take the Raptor but it should do fine on the wider trails.

Users who are viewing this thread