Two GT350R's for sale

mike.s

Established Member
As I have been contacting dealers for a track pack gt350, I was told that Conway Ford in South Carolina is getting a black and a white R. Was told they had an ETA of February on them and they would be asking 87,500. Thought I would pass it along in case anyone was interested. No idea if they are electronics pack cars or not.

843-241-8974 Traci Luke is the person I spoke with there. Good luck!

Last edited:

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
As I have been contacting dealers for a track pack gt350, I was told that Conway Ford in South Carolina is getting a black and a white R. Was told they had an ETA of February on them and they would be asking 87,500. Thought I would pass it along in case anyone was interested. No idea if they are electronics pack cars or not.

843-241-8974 Traci Luke is the person I spoke with there. Good luck!
LOL you might as well be posting "don't bother going to this dealership!"

bpmurr

Established Member
LOL you might as well be posting "don't bother going to this dealership!"

Seriously, get that ADM trash out of here! Ford dealers are doing their best to kill the interest in this car. Going to be some good deals to be had next year when they need to move these showroom queens.

mike.s

Established Member
trust me, I get it. not trying to support adm's, Im ready to beat someone the way Ive been treated trying to find a non R car at MSRP. just thought I would pass it on in case someone wanted to try

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
As I have been contacting dealers for a track pack gt350, I was told that Conway Ford in South Carolina is getting a black and a white R. Was told they had an ETA of February on them and they would be asking 87,500. ...

You had my interest until that point. A $20,000 ADM. What in the ever loving... :nonono:

mike.s

Established Member
I have no idea what the Rs are going for, these are the first ones I have run across. Groove Ford in Colorado has my gt350 track pack in avalanche with black roof for 92k. only $35,000 ADM. This is crazy

BlownAway03

Established Member
I have no idea what the Rs are going for, these are the first ones I have run across. Groove Ford in Colorado has my gt350 track pack in avalanche with black roof for 92k. only $35,000 ADM. This is crazy

As long as people don't buy them, reality will set in for dealers soon. I've been watching these cars on cars.com and the dealers stock units don't seem to be moving.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

I have a picture of that car if you would like to see it lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This car is hot, and I have no idea why. Like I've said numerous times, I can't get myself to be as excited about this car as I was the 13/14.

With that being said, a friend of mine owns a large dealership in Kansas, he was not allocated an R....he purchased one from another dealer for $20k over MSRP and sold it within 2 days for $27,500 over MSRP. Stupid or not, that's what it brought.

I've been getting emails constantly from locators trying to sell the regular GT350's for $10-15k over.

As long as people don't buy them, reality will set in for dealers soon. I've been watching these cars on cars.com and the dealers stock units don't seem to be moving.

I understand what everyone is saying...but the cars listed on Cars.com, Autotrader, etc...may or may not be at the dealership yet. They are advertised the second they're put in to inventory, or about 2 weeks before they show up.

I have a couple on there, and they're already sold units.

Last edited:

2001BlackSVT

You're First or Last
Established Member
Man this ADM thing really Ruffles some feathers around here. I worked for Audi when we were selling R8s for $50k over sticker. Did it piss some people off? Of course it did. But the fact is that as long as people will pay that, you have to keep asking for it.

You'd be a complete f-ing moron to pass on tens of thousands of dollars in profit. It's business.

BADBOSS

Established Member
Went to Capital Ford in Carson City Nv and they are getting a DIBlue with Black stripe GT350 with track pack . MSRP is $58 ish. The sales manager told me they are asking $108,999!!!! I said are you sure it is not an R and he showed me the build sheet
I burst out laughing in his face and he got mad at me and would not talk to me anymore. Is this some kind of record for lunacy/robbery? Ford needs to reel this shit in or they will lose many of us as customers.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Went to Capital Ford in Carson City Nv and they are getting a DIBlue with Black stripe GT350 with track pack . MSRP is $58 ish. The sales manager told me they are asking $108,999!!!! I said are you sure it is not an R and he showed me the build sheet
I burst out laughing in his face and he got mad at me and would not talk to me anymore. Is this some kind of record for lunacy/robbery? Ford needs to reel this shit in or they will lose many of us as customers.

That's the craziest one I've ever heard of haha

BlownAway03

Established Member
This car is hot, and I have no idea why. Like I've said numerous times, I can't get myself to be as excited about this car as I was the 13/14.

With that being said, a friend of mine owns a large dealership in Kansas, he was not allocated an R....he purchased one from another dealer for $20k over MSRP and sold it within 2 days for $27,500 over MSRP. Stupid or not, that's what it brought.

I've been getting emails constantly from locators trying to sell the regular GT350's for $10-15k over.

I understand what everyone is saying...but the cars listed on Cars.com, Autotrader, etc...may or may not be at the dealership yet. They are advertised the second they're put in to inventory, or about 2 weeks before they show up.

I have a couple on there, and they're already sold units.

I know about the automatic population on cars.com.
I'm referring to the cars that have actual pictures sitting in the showrooms, not the computer generated images. I've called several dealers about the in stock units. That's how I know they're really there and unspoken for. I really don't get the hype for this car either. The 13 GT500 seemed alot more special in its time, smacking down the ZL1 and all. I guess telling people they can rev over 8k really has an impact.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really don't get the hype for this car either. The 13 GT500 seemed alot more special in its time, smacking down the ZL1 and all. I guess telling people they can rev over 8k really has an impact.

I guess..not my thing. I'm already looking to pick up another 13/14.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I know about the automatic population on cars.com.
I'm referring to the cars that have actual pictures sitting in the showrooms, not the computer generated images. I've called several dealers about the in stock units. That's how I know they're really there and unspoken for. I really don't get the hype for this car either. The 13 GT500 seemed alot more special in its time, smacking down the ZL1 and all. I guess telling people they can rev over 8k really has an impact.

The '13 GT500 was still at it's roots a mainly straight line car. It was also never mentioned in the same breath as a Porsche like the GT350(R) has. That is why there's so much hype over it. It's [arguably] the first modern Mustang with true sporting intentions right off the bat. As good as the Boss 302 was, it was still compromised with the stick axle and stupidly skinny tires. There are no [performance] compromises with this car.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The '13 GT500 was still at it's roots a mainly straight line car. It was also never mentioned in the same breath as a Porsche like the GT350(R) has. That is why there's so much hype over it. It's [arguably] the first modern Mustang with true sporting intentions right off the bat. As good as the Boss 302 was, it was still compromised with the stick axle and stupidly skinny tires. There are no [performance] compromises with this car.

Have you driven one?

Users who are viewing this thread