Twinscrewed/stock motor to Twin 62s, Stroker and Th400 build thread

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
I'm in the process of almost an exact build. Hopefully the timing cover will go on in the next week or so.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Jason aka TRBOVNM, came down and helped me again yesterday! Jason welded a custom brackets for the fore fuel regulator and we ran the rail lines and cut back the feed line, just need a 45 degree fitting for return line and fuel system is complete!
While he was doing that I ran the new sped hut oil pressure gauge sensor and wired up the gauge. I ran and hooked up the feed lines, put my new turbo guard covers on ( they are sending me ones with black writing) and tightened down all cold piping.
Then together jason and I mounted the new b&m ratchet shifter. It definitely took trial and error to get it mounted right. I just need to go pick up some sheet metal and make a cover for the stock open area. I also put the center console plates and temp gauge together! Slow progress but it's gettng there!
IMG_3837.jpg

IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

Last edited:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Finished the shifter install, still have wiring to do. Also got the trans in and adjusted the cable. Im sure more adjustments will need to be made once the car is running. Turbo Guard also sent me the black clamps I asked for. Having to modify my Stifflers driveshaft loop in order to work with the TH400, once that's back I will get the drive shaft in. I also received my Boost leash controller and catch can setup Friday.
Now theres a million things to wire up! lol
IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

IMG_3954.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
Gonna run it with no filters on the street? Lookin' really good man!

stradt03

Established Member
That MMR oil pan sits WAY low. It looks like your k-member cross brace is about 3" above the pan. What kind of k-member are you running? My MM k-member sits just about even with the MMR pan.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
That MMR oil pan sits WAY low. It looks like your k-member cross brace is about 3" above the pan. What kind of k-member are you running? My MM k-member sits just about even with the MMR pan.

Yep mmr oil pan and I have a UPR k member and a arms.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
how much did that trnsmission run you???

Which time? Lol
I bought the whole swap for 3400$, but the trans was toast and had to be rebuilt. I had it built for 2000hp, (over built) and that cost me 2250. The previous owner cut me 1600 back. So I have 4000$ in the whole swap.

shanesink

Established Member
Which time? Lol
I bought the whole swap for 3400$, but the trans was toast and had to be rebuilt. I had it built for 2000hp, (over built) and that cost me 2250. The previous owner cut me 1600 back. So I have 4000$ in the whole swap.

geez im completely jealous.... i changd my mind about my build and im going twins haha might as well you know.. and im trying to get a tranny build together. if you have any leads on any kits let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread