Twin turbo setup cost estimate

Blown02

Established Member
I really think its your goals in the car that determine how much you spend. You can still do things right and do it for that price, not double that price. Just dont do it go overboard, you dont have to have alot of things to produce 700rwhp, ex: return style fuel system, sheetmetal intercooler, etc. etc.

T88Wankel

Established Member
hicks

Mustangs are gay. There are 50003549258745435 mustangs in the world. They're not unique. They're heavy and slow. I know 5-10 hicks with their mustang GT's with their flowmaster duals that all get burnt when they pull up next to me. Ive beaten roush's, svt's, saleen's, (along with an '05 ferrari F430). Mustangs are a waste of time and gas.
My car is not only one of a handful that were produced, but it will burn the shit out of your marshmallow suspension mustangs that weigh nearly 2 tons.
I will put my '93 RX7, with a 1.3L rotary, greddy T88(weighing in at 2700lbs and having 534RWHP, 492lb-ft torque, and thats dyno speaking, not me) up against any of your gay ass 5.0's any day.
Quit wasting your money on "American Muscle" and start driving real cars,
Hicks.

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
T88Wankel said:
Mustangs are gay. There are 50003549258745435 mustangs in the world. They're not unique. They're heavy and slow. I know 5-10 hicks with their mustang GT's with their flowmaster duals that all get burnt when they pull up next to me. Ive beaten roush's, svt's, saleen's, (along with an '05 ferrari F430). Mustangs are a waste of time and gas.
My car is not only one of a handful that were produced, but it will burn the shit out of your marshmallow suspension mustangs that weigh nearly 2 tons.
I will put my '93 RX7, with a 1.3L rotary, greddy T88(weighing in at 2700lbs and having 534RWHP, 492lb-ft torque, and thats dyno speaking, not me) up against any of your gay ass 5.0's any day.
Hicks.

Troll :lol:

03_svtzilla

Banned
rotffffffff

:loser:
T88Wankel said:
Hicks.
AND i thought that they didnt let retards surf the internet unsupervised :nonono: :loser:

04Torchvert

Established Member
T88Wankel said:
Hicks.

O man your right, im selling the cobra right now and buying me a 93 RX7 . :bowdown:

Blown02

Established Member
Ya, really are u a retard. UR 2700LBS, they have alot of mustangs around 3000lbs, besides, I dont think u stand much chance with only 500 to the wheels, cobras with twin are making 700+. Shtup and go home with ur 1.3 liter. Theyre is a reason why they stopped making rx7s.

T88Wankel

Established Member
"they have alot of mustangs around 3000lbs"
I haven't done any weight reduction mods to my car. If I did as much as would have to be done to a mustang to make it 3000, it'd weigh less too.
Sad that it takes ford a 4.6L V8 to keep up with a stock RX7 TT. (keep up with)

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
T88Wankel said:
"they have alot of mustangs around 3000lbs"
I haven't done any weight reduction mods to my car. If I did as much as would have to be done to a mustang to make it 3000, it'd weigh less too.
Sad that it takes ford a 4.6L V8 to keep up with a stock RX7 TT. (keep up with)

Instead of wasting yours and our time on here..shouldnt you be out in the garage replacing your Apex Seal? :loser:

04Torchvert

Established Member
T88Wankel said:
Torch,
Is that your fat ass in your car? Damn, I bet you put the 'stang well over 4100.

Haha yeah, thats me. Thats Don Vito u dumbass. Im 24 and athletic def not fat bro. Well whatever the car weighs you run a 12.6 at 111 in a vert stock. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181008 Im in the 12 sec section. Its ok just go back with your crappy car to "importsareforpoorpeople.com"

Lightning247

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Established Member
Wow, just a testament to how random these troll's are. In the middle of a semi-technical discussion this knob-slobbin' head bobber comes out of left field with this B.S. I guarantee the only reason this vagina is over here is because a mustang of some-sort handed him is ass, or one of us "hicks" corn-holed him and his mother without K-Y for running off at the mouth.

T88Wanker said:
Mustangs are gay
And trolling is so incredibly Heterosexual

T88Wanker said:
There are 50003549258745435 mustangs in the world
You may be off by a factor of 10 or so. But i'm glad your counting. Must not leave you alot of time to put some vagisil on that poon of yours.

T88Wanker said:
I know 5-10 hicks with their mustang GT's with their flowmaster duals that all get burnt when they pull up next to me.
In the alternate universe where you drive this mystical RX-7, it may be ok to brag about "burning" stock automobiles that came with 220-260 hp N/A stock. But if you actually owned/drove this car making said power and being the sub 10 second 1/4mi. car it is, you wouldn't be wasting your time taking up precious bandwidth with this garrulous frivolity (look it up cum-dumpster), you'd be porking your hot-import model chick girlfriend or planning your next Dyno tuning session, to make your car fast enough to run with the Supra's, Nitrous Vette's and HCI nitrous Ls1,Ls6 F-Bodies, and Kenne Bell Cobra's, or countless 5.0's running sub 10 second elapsed times and handing your rotary ass to you on a silver platter.

T88Wanker said:
Mustangs are a waste of time and gas.
Let's not talk about issues with excess Petroleum product consumption ok einstein. Although I'm sure that the Rotary RX7's have greatly increased the stock value in Kitty Litter in the last two decades (READ Oil Consumption.)

T88Wanker said:
Would you like a medal or a chest to Pin it on?

T88Wanker said:

We're so glad Mr. Dynojet logged on to share his experiences. First off, I don't believe anyone that has posted in this thread so far has a 5.0L mustang. I assume you stated initally 5.0 in reference to the Pushrod 5.0 L mustangs from the foxbodies and 94-95. While i'm a mod motor fan myself, I guarantee you there are 4 times the number of 5.0 based mustangs in the single digits in the 1/4mi. (with Purpose built suspensions) then there are RX7's in the 10's. And after the 03/04 Cobra came out, I can promise you their are enough KB Cobra's around who'd be more then happy to show you their taillights. And don't give me that there's no replacement for displacement except technology B.S. Any modification that can be done to a small displacement motor will net a greater effect on a larger displacement motor. That is why all the fastest and quickest cars on earth are large displacement motors (V8). All you're doing with that turbo is making up for what mommy Mazda didn't give you: a big enough package to give anyone a climax.

T88Wanker said:
Quit wasting your money on "American Muscle" and start driving real cars
I'll be sure to go to the Mazda dealership first thing in the morning and get one of those superfast RX8's I keep hearing about. I mean they do run high 14 second quarter miles stock. But that's just conjecture...b/c i've never seen an RX8 at the dragstrip probably because all the teenage girl's parents won't allow them to go, or the young married couples are too busy putting groceries into that neato Third Door thingie.

T88Wanker said:
Sad that it takes ford a 4.6L V8 to keep up with a stock RX7 TT.
So it's sad that a naturally aspirated motor outruns (Outruns) a Forced induction import car? I'd put my Cobra with me driving, or any post-fix 99, 01 or 03/04 Mach1 against a stock RX7 at any time.

I'm finished having my way with you.
Enjoy the rest of your evening masturbating in front of the computer. I for one am going to bed satisfied.

Philip K.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
I'm finished having my way with you.
Enjoy the rest of your evening masturbating in front of the computer. I for one am going to bed satisfied.

Philip K.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the funniest and most complete smack down rebutal I've seen in a long time! Thanx for a great laugh dude!

I wonder if this dude will come back and offer up the obligatory, "Oh yeah, well my middle finger is bigger than yours so nertz to you!!!"

Stang Lover

Established Member
Tremor said:
Well Dougie

Since im going Twins...Ive figured at least 20k for my setup..

So Lets say for you..at least 13k-20k...

Make sure you read up on Internals.. Everything has to be built to withstand alot of power quickly...

You didnt mention how much boost you plan to push..

For my setup im looking at 20k plus since im going to push around 1000hp... I started at 550hp, then 650, then 700-800..Now im like f it 1000hp..In 2 weeks ill want to push 1100

So post what your planning to push...

Hope This Helps

:read:

Is that a msutang in your avatar?

T88Wankel

Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by T88Wankel;
There are 50003549258745435 mustangs in the world

"You may be off by a factor of 10 or so. But i'm glad your counting. Must not leave you alot of time to put some vagisil on that poon of yours."

A factor of 10 eh? that would put it at 5000354925874543.5 instead of 50003549258745435. ****ing genious. And your ass told me to look up frivolity?

S"o it's sad that a naturally aspirated motor outruns (Outruns) a Forced induction import car? I'd put my Cobra with me driving, or any post-fix 99, 01 or 03/04 Mach1 against a stock RX7 at any time."

You'll put your modified mustang on a stock RX7? Boy you're a real bad ass.

I'll be sure to go to the Mazda dealership first thing in the morning and get one of those superfast RX8's I keep hearing about. I mean they do run high 14 second quarter miles stock. But that's just conjecture...b/c i've never seen an RX8 at the dragstrip probably because all the teenage girl's parents won't allow them to go, or the young married couples are too busy putting groceries into that neato Third Door thingie.
Rx8's are the worst thing to happen to rotarys ever. period. I will agree there.

You rednecks can hate on rotarys all you want, but my 1.3L doesn't redline until 9k RPM. The reason is because for every one rotation of the rotor, it get 3 crank revolutions. And we're talking about a 80ci rotary. You can import a 2.0L 3 rotor that with about 8.5k invested, will own about any street mustang you put it against.

"Instead of wasting yours and our time on here..shouldnt you be out in the garage replacing your Apex Seal?"

Real funny. I spent $400 on a new radiator, $350 on twin oil coolers and removed the shitty AST for free, and I bet my RX7 will last longer than your shitty ass Mustang.

Blown02

Established Member
I live in New orleans, la. And at the end of June I will be picking up my 02gt that has a forged cobra motor and twin 57 turbos on it in Atlanta. I would gradly go out of my way to Florida for a race. But I dont think you will be handing me my ass.... My car is no porky 03 cobra... it has all tubular shit up front, aluminum engine, and it was a little lighter cause its a gt, with a solid rearend.

So ya, if you want to really get raped by a mustang, Im up for it..... :fm:

96SVT_2_NV

Established Member
but my 1.3L doesn't redline until 9k RPM. The reason is because for every one rotation of the rotor, it get 3 crank revolutions

very good, did u learn that from howstuffworks.com

You can import a 2.0L 3 rotor that with about 8.5k invested, will own about any street mustang you put it against.

id love to see one 20B RX7 running with only 8.5K invested :loser: , and if u could get it for only 8.5K why waste money on a T88 setup for your 1.3L

330racing

SVT Poster Boy
Established Member
LTHL PSI said:
Instead of wasting yours and our time on here..shouldnt you be out in the garage replacing your Apex Seal? :loser:

Apex seal? Don't you mean motor? Those POS are ALL on their 2nd, 3rd or 4th motor. I wouldnt pi$$ on an RX7.

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
LTHL PSI said:

Or tranny

Users who are viewing this thread