Twin Turbo Ford GT!!! Dyno numbers!!!!!!

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
vid was such a teaser, can't wait to see the next vid. It's about time some 1 modded a ford gt more than just an exhaust and pulley. :D

Last edited:

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
o4cOb|2a said:
vid was such a teaser, can't wait to see the next vid. It's about time some 1 modded a ford gt more than just an exhaust and pulley. :D

hahaa... you're funny... you speak of it like its commonplace, and that it should be done... how many turbocharged 160k exotics do you see around? prolly not too many. either way... more info!

rev440

young punk
Established Member
ilumo said:
hahaa... you're funny... you speak of it like its commonplace, and that it should be done... how many turbocharged 160k exotics do you see around? prolly not too many. either way... more info!

Ive got a dyno video on a tt Lambo Gallardo built by Heffner. But that car is amazing i never thought your buddy would get that setup but dam what a car i really cant wait to see the cars videos on high boost.

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
ilumo said:
oh i c about three 160k cars on the way to work, maybe one or two on the ride home :smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread