Twin Turbo Ford GT!!! Dyno numbers!!!!!!

6.0GTO

Established Member
I wish one or the other lived closer to each other. There is that certain 996tt that would probably be a great race against this GT. I would pay cash to see it.

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Interesting project. I was wondering when someone would get the balls to do it! Now we just need someone to do the twin Whipples!

Why go back to ground chuck when you got Prime rib already? :D

LeoGSVT

Banned
Joe (the owner) owns a computer software company, that writes software for cat scan and MRI machines also does work for the Army and Navy for medical purposes...He has owned many fast cars, including a twin eaton supercharged lambo diablo, SL65 AMG, Lotus Esprit..but this is by far the fastest one hese owned...the best part about it is..he enjoys modding the cars and drives them like the should be driven...and hese not a dick about it at all..hese one of the coolest guys youll ever meet..he was lettting everyone at the dyno day take turns driving it down the road and back!!!

03'Darin

Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
Joe (the owner) owns a computer software company, that writes software for cat scan and MRI machines also does work for the Army and Navy for medical purposes...He has owned many fast cars, including a twin eaton supercharged lambo diablo, SL65 AMG, Lotus Esprit..but this is by far the fastest one hese owned...the best part about it is..he enjoys modding the cars and drives them like the should be driven...and hese not a dick about it at all..hese one of the coolest guys youll ever meet..he was lettting everyone at the dyno day take turns driving it down the road and back!!!

How cool is that!! I've got a friend that's like just that. It's cool to see people that don't let the money go to their head!

TacticalKaos

Established Member
We need to get this guy on here as a member. He's sounds cool as a fan. That thing is disgusting. I'm honored to say my car has one GT35r turbo but that thing is just plain nuts. I'd seriously piss my pants riding in that thing.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
that seems like a lot of work for one K&N filter. I wonder if they could have gotten more power if they didn't route one intake. It seems like a bottleneck. Sick nonetheless

Fourcam330

Established Member
TomBoJangles said:
that seems like a lot of work for one K&N filter. I wonder if they could have gotten more power if they didn't route one intake. It seems like a bottleneck. Sick nonetheless

I don't doubt that filter is choking things either.

LeoGSVT

Banned
keep in mind guys this is a prototype...they are defenetly going to fiddle with it, all the piping still needs to be polished, and they may re-do the intake setup..they are even talking about doing some internal work and swapping the turbos out to t67's

86strokerlx

Ford dreamer
Established Member
Mullet said:
Maybe because the car was designed with that in mind?

Precicely! Thank you for pointing that out. I should have considering I worked for Porsche for 4 years....

It's always easier to design from scratch then to retro-fit later on in the game.

The 993 had the intercooler(s) in the spoiler, as did almost all Porsche 911-derived turbo cars but again, designed that way.

Fourcam330

Established Member
LeoGSVT said:
keep in mind guys this is a prototype...they are defenetly going to fiddle with it, all the piping still needs to be polished, and they may re-do the intake setup..they are even talking about doing some internal work and swapping the turbos out to t67's

Send the motor to Al. .020" over, billet rods, CP pistons, ARP longblock hardware, race ported heads w/ serdi 5 angle, bronze guides, aftermarket valves, stock springs, and custom sticks.
The bottom end should be mandatory if he expects it to live at all at 1000rwhp. The top end probably isn't necessary, but then again, either is a 1000rwhp street car :thumbsup:

Last edited:

LeoGSVT

Banned
he will go internally when he decides to upgrade the turbos with 67mm trim....he will have the motor completly re-done and push an insane amount of boost and shoot for 1,300-1,500 hp at the wheel

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Hey guys I am going to rehost the pictures since they are down.
fordgtresize7fa.jpg

fordgtresize7fa.jpg

Best I could do about finding the video.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/AB35CF17-E802-4284-A30A-BD1F6BE467A8.htm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread