Twin turbo boss 302

Dark_termi

Established Member
Hi guys, sold my whippled termi a few months ago and looking to get into a boss 302 and going twin turbo, i'v done some research on the different brands but does anyone have any first hand experience with these systems. Driveability? reliability? things to look for? Any info? thanks boys.

J.Shoot

Established Member
Curious

I'm interested to see what responses you get. I'm picking up my Boss 302 tomorrow, but I've been looking a supercharger for the car. Didn't really think about a turbo for the car. Hummmmm

J.Shoot

mike5876

Established Member
Turbo

I've got a 2013 GHIG Boss with a Hellion twin turbo kit on it..I've had it on the car for 2000 miles......makes 650 rwhp at 7 lbs boost. I had a gt500 with the twin turbo set up and before that had a kenne bell 2003 cobra.....this car blows both away ...power feel the way it drives....I love it. My car will be featured in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords magazine in next issue or 2

ctgreddy

Established Member
my tuner has an orange boss, had a single turbo put on it not sure of the kit but it used a precision turbo. he said it's bone stock except for the turbo and valve springs, and catback, made 650whp and drives like completely factory until you get on it. I'm very jealous. lol

03TRKB

The LSX Swapped Guy
Established Member
You guys also have to remember that the blocks are having some problems around 1000rwhp. So if you do go twins, stay under that.

coposrv

Established Member
You guys also have to remember that the blocks are having some problems around 1000rwhp. So if you do go twins, stay under that.

First I have heard of that. Interesting. How is the durability of the gt500 5.8 blocks?

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We have tuned multi twin turbo boss mustangs and a few of them post on this site. Their is more information under the 2012 Boss section with pictures and dyno graphs using the Hellion Twin Turbo system. This system has put down 1250rwhp.

If you would like, shoot me a call, I can explain more about the Hellion kit and tuning options for them.

561-417-5555

BUCKET

Established Member
I too have TT boss with hellion kit. Only running 5.5 psi right now I work a ton and haven't had time to put it on dyno. Next month however things will be getting bananas.

CF512F76-8B21-41CD-9DB9-B2C3933A8FB4-19476-00000A072EE70DD8.jpg

Going up on fuel and pressure.

Para81

Established Member
Bumpity Bump.....lets keep talking Twin Turbo's......

Something very exotic about a twin turbo V8.....

Users who are viewing this thread