TVS Dyno Graph Comparison

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't get too excited Brady, pretty sure he is just taking pot shots at my numbers...

Started working with 04sleeper tonight, excited to see what the next few days brings.

Lol. It's all good I'm not big on dyno numbers, I'm sure you know that. Awesome, interested in knowing the outcome and your thoughts.

He told me he thinks my tunes won't need adjustments once I swap pumps, bigger feed line, and move regulator in the fender. It seems others have had to.

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
how much boost are you running with your 2.9 whipple

Running 20lbs. Don't get me wrong I love the whipple and I know I'm barely spinning it. Wish e85 was easier to get in my area, then I could turn it up. I raced upper/lower ported eaton and the hit was very similar IMO

elcobrita

Established Member
Your worries are the reason I havent dynoed my car.

I dont want to worry about what TQ I should see at what rpm, or what numbers it should have put down, etc. I rather test my car on the street or at the track. At 140ish IAT I constantly ran side by side with a full bolt on 14 GT500 that dynoed 750rwhp.

PS Im down to contribute $10 to the Brady re-dyno fund.

Woody6799

Established Member
Your worries are the reason I havent dynoed my car.

I dont want to worry about what TQ I should see at what rpm, or what numbers it should have put down, etc. I rather test my car on the street or at the track. At 140ish IAT I constantly ran side by side with a full bolt on 14 GT500 that dynoed 750rwhp.

PS Im down to contribute $10 to the Brady re-dyno fund.

That's just the thing, I am not concerned about the numbers and never have been. I want the feel, and the feel was better with my Eaton. Hopefully my new tune gives me what I am looking for. This time there is no dyno involved. Just street driving and datalogging.

elcobrita

Established Member
LOL, Don't want to dyno your car but want to see what Brady's will make. In for $10 for the elcobrita dyno fund :-D

Not that I don't wanna dyno it, I'm just not in a hurry to pay $100 to dyno my car and open a new can of worms.

Brady is a different case. His car makes low numbers for what it has. I'm curious to see if it was the tune that made the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread