Turbo Terminator vs 300 shot Coyote

BLK2012GT

Established Member
Kevin funny. Guess he's mad cause I beat the hell out of the car he tuned. No I haven't been to the track with the nitrous cause I'm still waiting on slicks. That video was my first time out on NA. My best pass was 12.3 with a 2.2 60ft on DR and I had someone else to drive it and he ran a 11.8 with a 1.9 60ft. That was my first time to the track in 10 years or so. Once I get some slicks I'll be going more.

But my build is JE Pistons, eagle rods, ported heads, comp cams stage 3, boss manifold, American racing long tube and x pipe, flowmaster AB, e85, bap, billet oil pump gear, McLeod RXT clutch, aluminum flywheel, one piece DS, a tune by Truestreet motorsports.

As for the nitrous it's a nitrous outlet direct port with a 300 shot with a progressive controller, with a stand alone fuel cell with c16 race fuel.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Kevin funny. Guess he's mad cause I beat the hell out of the car he tuned.
Yeah, that's what it is.... :poke:

All he had to do was know how to use his boost controller and it would have been SO LONG JEFF! :burnout: Even on the stock, old, outdated motor.

SVTRAT

Banned
Kevin funny. Guess he's mad cause I beat the hell out of the car he tuned. No I haven't been to the track with the nitrous cause I'm still waiting on slicks. That video was my first time out on NA. My best pass was 12.3 with a 2.2 60ft on DR and I had someone else to drive it and he ran a 11.8 with a 1.9 60ft. That was my first time to the track in 10 years or so. Once I get some slicks I'll be going more.

But my build is JE Pistons, eagle rods, ported heads, comp cams stage 3, boss manifold, American racing long tube and x pipe, flowmaster AB, e85, bap, billet oil pump gear, McLeod RXT clutch, aluminum flywheel, one piece DS, a tune by Truestreet motorsports.

As for the nitrous it's a nitrous outlet direct port with a 300 shot with a progressive controller, with a stand alone fuel cell with c16 race fuel.

**** turbo now, i am going with this set up that carnage you left behind!:beer:

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I'd like to see the cobra 100%, E85 and brake boost and run it back. I KNOW the 5.0 runs but it walked away from that cobra like it was stopped.

NTXRockr

Established Member
This video is getting me excited (in more ways than one LOL)...I'm preparing for a n/a built shortblock similar to BLK2012GT but am still on a N2O plate kit. I might go direct port in the Boss but am happy with just doing a 250 shot through the plate if I have to for the time being. Plus, being an auto it's gonna be a blast (literally).

Hopefully I can have it all done in time for the holidays and can meet up with some of the DFW guys while I'm there!

corysmach1

Established Member

Awesome build. What did you make NA and on spray?

jleews6

Established Member
They were all good running cars. Whats the deal with the Camaro at the end? It looked like it was pulling good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread