Turbo Terminator vs 300 shot Coyote

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Okay, saw title and was like da faq... then saw video and was like this is awesome. next question, stock 5.0 motor? Any numbers on both cars cause that turbo cobra got raped and a tvs coyote isn't a slouch which also go raped by both cars... details please. This video makes me gay for a sprayed 5.0...

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
5.0 has built motor, cams, 2 stages of nitrous. Running around 800 to the wheels

I don't know as much about the Cobra but it is a single turbo & boost was turned down. Somewhere in the 600-700 range.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Yeah the 5.0 is a heads/cams/boss intake built motor with a 300 progressive shot. Turbo terminator has a 76 precision on e85 but just got the set up and is dialing it in. I think it's at 17.5 lbs of boost at 16 degrees of timing only. He wants to keep the motor together till he can put the built short block he has in.

TVS car was in wrong gear for the first race. Not sure how I know that I just do. Not that it would have made much of a difference.

TVS car is on 82mm but only at 15.5 degrees of timing on pump so hopefully they can keep the motor together till next year when they want to put an aluminator motor in. Should be making about 560ish on current set up.

Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
Impressive. 300 hit comes in nice with that progressive. But **** fulling the bottles all the time blows dick.

oldmodman

Established Member
"Nitrous is for ****!"

My new window sticker.

But that sure is a nice running Coyote. I'd love to see a thread on his engine build.

Users who are viewing this thread