Turbo Horsepower Twin T-67 car getting closer....

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Here are the latest pics from last week. Dave since has the entire turbo system pretty much completed now. The uppper plenum, canton power steering reservoir, and coolant reservoir is back from the polishers and ready to bolt in, so everything should be buttoned up soon with that. Now time to wire the DIS-4's, weld the subframes and torque boxes, put the trans in and all the other odds and ends. Looks good to be ready for WFC! Hopefully some more pics later this week!

installedturbos01.jpg

installedturbos02.jpg

installedturbos03.jpg

92z28

Established Member
Thats insane!! :rockon:

Hey you're in the cities....can I have a ride in that beast sometime?

92z28

Established Member
If I bring along a case of beer would that move me up the waiting list?

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
92z28 said:
If I bring along a case of beer would that move me up the waiting list?

I think a tank of gas would help you move up faster.
Pretty good idea, I think I will adopt that policy when and if I EVER get mine up. :bash:

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
postban said:
I think a tank of gas would help you move up faster.
Pretty good idea, I think I will adopt that policy when and if I EVER get mine up. :bash:
Dave, good idea man! A tank of 100 octane will move anyone to the top of the list.

92z28

Established Member
Damn postban you just drove the price up :nonono:

If I have money left for paying my summer semester I will put gas in the car BUT we have to go cruising for girls :beer:

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Latest update....

- Radiator and electric fan is in
- Power steering box and new polished canton PS reservoir is in
- Polished coolant reservoir is in, filled with Evans NPG+
- Polished upper plenum and spacer bolted in
- DIS-4's wired up
- Flywheel, DFX, and trans back in

Most everything under the hood is done now. The fuel system needs to get put together this week, and a bunch of other odds and ends, and its not long before it gets fired up!!

trey193

Established Member
I am really looking forward to meeting ya and seeing this beast @ Gateway!!! Oh yeah and have you been checking in on the STL boards about the fatboy with the Z06 talking smack about how he will whack any and all 03 cobras on the streets. Yeah the street racing scene is gonna be a good time as well! :beer:

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Thanks alot Trey, I appreciate it man. Hopefully everything goes as planned and the car is tuned and ready to go for some action in St Louis! I'll have a message to deliver to Mr. ZO6! Are you bringing your car too? That thing is gonna absolutely haul ass with the Whipple.

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
god i want that turbo system so bad, let us know how it goes, casue im serioulsy looking at the same kit for my 01...

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Been chasing some electrical/sensor issues. Looks to be resolved and might have the car on the dyno today. I'll post results as soon as I have em! Thanks!

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
badcobra said:
Get in line...there is about 500 people in front of you!
I'll make the trip from Fargo.. That would make me 501 WOO HOO. So what part of the cities are you from. You'll have to let me know when/where you're racing it would be worth the 4 1/2 road trip to see a fellow SVTP'er in action. That looks like a sweet build up.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
RAZRS EDGE said:
Your telling me! :bash: lol

Looks great bro!
Hey I'll buy a used KB or whipple and settle for your numbers.. LOL those are some pretty fat numbers. But TURBO would be sweet too.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
04svtdriver said:
I'll make the trip from Fargo.. That would make me 501 WOO HOO. So what part of the cities are you from. You'll have to let me know when/where you're racing it would be worth the 4 1/2 road trip to see a fellow SVTP'er in action. That looks like a sweet build up.
Thanks, appreciate it! I live just about 10 miles north of both downtowns. I will be racing it damn near every weekend on a street near me...haha. And once in awhile at a race track. It's limited where I can race it because it doesn't have a cage.

Users who are viewing this thread