Turbo 76mm cobra *FOR SALE*

Wickd03

Banned
people are just seriously ignorant.. it would take um at least 45k if u kno the right people to build a car like this.

360R

Established Member
Wickd03 said:
people are just seriously ignorant.. it would take um at least 45k if u kno the right people to build a car like this.
thanks wickd03, hey ive been thinking about building a 5.4 for my car, what all did you have to changed to get it to fit, did the steering stem hit? Im trying to see what kind of pain in the ass it would be.

TypeR0149

Established Member
360R said:
I kno 42K sounds like alot for a 2004 Cobra, but this car is ready to go. I have built everything and put a shit load of money into this car, motor, turbo, clutch, brakes, tires, etc... Throw me an offer of what you think you could do, we'll see if we can work something out.

you told me 42k a typo, but you seem to be making alot of typo's. you have personally quoted 42k 3 times now in your own post

man i hate being lied too,

360R

Established Member
TypeR0149 said:
you told me 42k a typo, but you seem to be making alot of typo's. you have personally quoted 42k 3 times now in your own post

man i hate being lied too,

Im not lieing to your bro. I told you that I would do the car for 40K.

360R

Established Member
Red99SVT said:
He has also been looking at mine which is under 30k, but yours is a turbo car, where mine is just a Whippled car with cams and all.

my car is just a turbo car with ported heads, cams and all.... money talks i dont care who buys the car everybody's money is the same.

MustangChris04

Established Member
bump for a sickass car.

Wassup Clayton, your selling your cobra?!
I haven't seen you out in the meets in such a long time. Spencer still have his cobra? Let me know if anybody local wants to sell their cobra I only have 21k...

Users who are viewing this thread