Turbo 76mm cobra *FOR SALE*

360R

Established Member
Ill be getting some pictures up as soon as i get the car completly detailed inside and out. There are no blemeshes on the car what so ever, the car is very clean.

Wickd03

Banned
nice car man.. dont let all the dumb a**es talk shit bout it.. there stupid ull get what u want for ur car.. Sam is totally right these people dont add up all the little things that cost soooo damn much!!

360R

Established Member
Its really funny when people just look at the two major things, Built motor and Turbo. lmao they add it together and get not ever ***ing close to what kind of money is in this car. Ill get some more pics up soon.

Wickd03

Banned
ya well shit like my car.. i mean i paid 28k for the car stock.. now with a built 5.4 custom single turbo kit.. lentech 4r70w strip.. fuel system.. i mean id ask at least 40k.. i have at least 20k in parts alone. without labor!!

Last edited:

shamis935

Jesus built my hotrod
Established Member
sambandit said:
Geezus, if you dont want the car, dont post in the guys thread. It's tough to sell a highly modified car, but if you put pen to paper, you'll see that with labor and everything, the price might be a little high, but not too far off. Some people think making a powerful, safe combo just consists of bolting on a few parts, but there is ALOT more to it than that.

amen to that. people who haven't built a car, have no idea. unfortunately the market is what it is, and 40k is about 10k more than most anyone would pay right now.

Red99SVT

Established Member
shamis935 said:
amen to that. people who haven't built a car, have no idea. unfortunately the market is what it is, and 40k is about 10k more than most anyone would pay right now.

Thats true. I would fly down and give him 30k right now, but thats about the most people seem to wanna pay.

360R

Established Member
Red99SVT said:
And I was 100% serious.

Make it higher and we can talk, 30K doesnt even cover the car itself.

spincobra, there is a link of the first page of a bunch of pics throughout the build and some of the finished product. Ill be putting a nice dyno sheet up soon and getting some motor pics. Im just waiting to get the car detailed.

jcobra

Established Member
Some of you guys are whiney little bitches. If you dont like his price dont buy the dam thing. If he wants to ask 100K, its his friggin car and he can do that.

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
jcobra said:
Some of you guys are whiney little bitches. If you dont like his price dont buy the dam thing. If he wants to ask 100K, its his friggin car and he can do that.

+1

dont like it... dont post! he doesnt wanna hear from you "kids" crying about paying 40k for a fully built car...

if you dont like the price for a fully built domestic car... go buy a gsr... and put some "naaws" on it...

Red99SVT

Established Member
I know what ya mean. I would love to have it. It is just what I would sell my fully built car for. I could do a little more than 30k, but not a ton. I know you have a fortune in it. Good luck and beautiful car.

360R

Established Member
Red99SVT said:
I know what ya mean. I would love to have it. It is just what I would sell my fully built car for. I could do a little more than 30k, but not a ton. I know you have a fortune in it. Good luck and beautiful car.

I kno 42K sounds like alot for a 2004 Cobra, but this car is ready to go. I have built everything and put a shit load of money into this car, motor, turbo, clutch, brakes, tires, etc... Throw me an offer of what you think you could do, we'll see if we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread