Turbo 76mm cobra *FOR SALE*

360R

Established Member
I have to sell this car and I really dont want to. This is my baby and ive put ALOT of money and mostly time into this car to get it where it is today. There are so many things on this car it would take to long for me to write it all out.

For short, It is a built motor, Hellion kit (with a number of changes done to the kit, including 4" Down pipe) The motor has about 600mls on the motor. Brand New DFX Clutch, Prssure plate, Flywheel. etc......The car is in awesome condition. Minor paint chips from rocks in the road, normal driving damage. The car has put down over 800 w/18lbs of boost on C16, but i havent even turned it up yet. It still has alot left to go. Ill be getting some pictures up here soon. Im asking $42,000. Please only serious offers call. If you are serious about the car ill tell you all about the car. 754-581-4510. Clayton

Mod List Front to back.

Aluminum front bumper support
Complete UPR coil over front end.
Hellion kit-Percision turbo, 4in Down pipe, Wastegate to atmosphere,
Built Motor- Custom CP Pistons, Manley H beams, Maul stainless Rings, Clevite Bearings.
Ported Heads-2mm oversize stainless valves, bronze guides, comp behieve springs, titanium retainers.
Custom Crower Turbo Grinds
Fuel System- Twin GT Pumps, Modified Hat, Modified FDPM, #8 line, CPR Rails, 60lbs injectors.
Full Length subframe connectors
26 spline input shaft, DFX clutch, Fidenza flywheel, McCloud throwout bearing housing.
PHP toe Link Bars
All around Bear eradi speed Rotors Drilled and Slotted.
water temp gauge, oil pressure gauge, boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge, AEM Eugo Wide Band.

im sure im missing somethings but this is all i could think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
For the price you're asking, I don't think you'll have too much luck... My Cobra brand new was $34k and I could've put the Hellion Kit for another $7k. I know I'm not taking into consideration the internals, etc... but it's used so price accordingly. Good luck!

Red99SVT

Established Member
AntiHeightPunk said:
there was a car almost identicle to your motor mods who sold with built motor + hellion for 28k

I agree his price is high. If you are talking about Postban's old car, I dont think it sold for that unless I missed something. I saw where a few people said the guy had told them 34k for it.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i think the guys name is kb2003...or maybe im wrong but i could find it if i looked, i think it was a TT cobra instead of hellion though,
btw i am going to carmax on thursday, stoked for owning that car if it indeed comes down to it:)

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Geezus, if you dont want the car, dont post in the guys thread. It's tough to sell a highly modified car, but if you put pen to paper, you'll see that with labor and everything, the price might be a little high, but not too far off. Some people think making a powerful, safe combo just consists of bolting on a few parts, but there is ALOT more to it than that.

Red99SVT

Established Member
AntiHeightPunk said:
i think the guys name is kb2003...or maybe im wrong but i could find it if i looked, i think it was a TT cobra instead of hellion though,
btw i am going to carmax on thursday, stoked for owning that car if it indeed comes down to it:)

Cool deal man. BTW..The car you are talking about was sold for right around 32k if I remember correct:)

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
sambandit said:
Geezus, if you dont want the car, dont post in the guys thread. It's tough to sell a highly modified car, but if you put pen to paper, you'll see that with labor and everything, the price might be a little high, but not too far off. Some people think making a powerful, safe combo just consists of bolting on a few parts, but there is ALOT more to it than that.

+1, ur absolutely rite Sam

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
AntiHeightPunk said:
there was a car almost identicle to your motor mods who sold with built motor + hellion for 28k

Dude come on....that guy obvoisely had to unload that car quick. He sold it way under market value. You can't compare the two. Just cause some one lets thier 14,000 mile Cobra go for $21,000 cause the need money ASAP means I should unload mine for that much? Not trying to thread jack.
TTT for the seller. I have sold some of my high dollar cars on Autotrader very succesfully. My Hummer sold in 2 days! It sold before it ever made it to print.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread