TUNING OPINIONS.. give me yours

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
If you were not aware of our policy then that is our fault for not thoroughly explaining it to you. Therefore voiding your free revisions would not apply in this situation.As long as you own the vehicle we will supply you with free revisions when needed.

Bud

Established Member
I'm not gonna lie, my tune is from Rick over at Amazon. He had some problems tuning my car, I have a 2011 GT, 2.3 Whipple, 3.25 pulley, JLT CAI and a slew of other parts. It took about 2 months in total to get my tune pretty dialed in but.... it still has some querks.
I'm saying this to actually compliment Rick, in total I've received roughly 12+ revised tunes and about 8 hours on his dyno although it did take 3 revised tunes after my dyno session. I have a wideband so I was able to see my A/F and that was never an issue so I never worried my engine would blow.
Rick was extremely patient but at the same time, so was I. In my opinion a customer would probably walk away after a month of not being able to get their tune right or the tuner themself would lose patience and give up. Rick never gave up, you can ask Linn, I called just about everyday for 2 months and talked to Rick almost every time.
Linn, I'm sorry but I did buy a tune from another company and I actually use both. If I can no longer get revised tunes I completely understand I however never knew I couldn't use another tuner. They both offer their own characteristics and I enjoy each in their own way. Please trust me when I say I felt as if I was cheating on my wife when I ordered the other tune. I just had to see, I was willing to spend the money to see if another company had issues with my car.
Linn, I will continue to tell everyone about your company, you two are truly awesome. You offer the best customer service I've ever experienced and I know Rick has a lot of knowledge, he may have had issues with just my car. I will continue using your company even if I have to pay again, my next car will still get your service. Its hard to find a company that is honest and that truly cares for their customers.

I think it has become pretty obvious that tuning these cars with a PD blower is no walk in the park. Hopefully all the time/data tuners are getting and updates on tuning/logging tools on these cars helps speed the tuning process up for future people and make it smoother.

I wish I knew more about it, but honestly my tuner opens things up to teach me a little and with as many tables as there are my eyes instantly gloss over.

Users who are viewing this thread