Tuners in WA

JDUB348

Established Member
From what i've been told Bloods Enterprises i think its called.. is like the only possible tuner in washington that MIGHT be decent. I've also been told to avoid TMS at all costs.. in case you want your stuff to go BOOM :nono:

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member
From what i've been told Bloods Enterprises i think its called.. is like the only possible tuner in washington that MIGHT be decent. I've also been told to avoid TMS at all costs.. in case you want your stuff to go BOOM :nono:

I have heard bad things about blood .. I would suggest flying in a tuner if your from WA lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
A friend of mine who sometimes posts in the 2013 section went to a dyno day last week with his GT500 at TMS which I had heard of but didn't actually know much about them. He has a DynoJet of his own in which he dyno'd 715whp on after his mods, but at the dyno day he ended up winning with a 735whp on their Mustang Dyno. I'm no expert on dynos but it's pretty much the trend that Mustang dynos usually read lower than DynoJets. I can't say with certainty, but that makes me think they're one of those shops that "tweak" their dyno numbers which makes me wonder what other possible dishonest things they could be doing. I also think one of my old Sgts in my platoon had them build a 5.0 for his SN95 and it popped a few months later, and I don't think they ever owned up to it which he was pretty sure was their fault. He never got it fixed either.

Friend with the GT500 also knows the guys from Blood really well and from what I hear they are very knowledgable and have a good tuner, but are usually so backed up it's hard to get things done through them without waiting forever. Don't know if they still make them, but they were the company that was building the engines for SSC for the Ultimate Aero. My assumption would be that they are good but like I said, I've always heard they are always busy, and then there's the accounts of all the other guys on here with their experiences.

Other than those two who are iffy, I have no clue who else tunes around here anymore.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I would not go to TMS. They popped my last motor and it never ran right at all the whole time they did have it. Very shady too. Sold parts off my car without getting with me. Workmanship was crap too. In the end they never did finish everything anyway.

mrose75

Established Member
Their were a couple of us over in the Taste of Home talking about having someone fly out and tune a few months back, but I guess the interest died out.

Hurley

Established Member
Their were a couple of us over in the Taste of Home talking about having someone fly out and tune a few months back, but I guess the interest died out.

If enough people were to get interested again I would be down to help pay someone to come out. Would love to get my Bullitt professionally tuned.

Sequim Snake

Established Member
If enough people were to get interested again I would be down to help pay someone to come out. Would love to get my Bullitt professionally tuned.

I really am close to pulling the trigger on a tvs but with no tuner around, not gonna do it. I would be up for the fly in too!

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
Have Brookspeed remote tune you. Search him and all his happy customers that have been remote tuned. Hell of alot cheaper then flying someone in.

moded331

Established Member
svtfocus2cobra; I was there as well. What car where you in? I had the black 99 cobra w/ saleen sc wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread