Tuner recommendation (s. Florida area)

NASTY SVT

Established Member
i was wondering if anybody on her could tell me of a good tuner that works with SCT programmers.
Im located in miami but wouldnt mind driving a little bit for a good tune. Thanks

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

greengt88

Established Member
I understand that he does mobile tuning if enough guys get together. I need my whipple/fuel system installed and I need tuning afterwards as well. I live in hollywood. Anybody wanna help with the install? I would like to use justin but would hate to have to drive that far or have to pay to trailer it.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Justin actually makes a trip down here for the local mustang clubs, check his website for his next visit. Paul is also very good and is definitely seasoned.

I've had both tune my cars( Justin on the whipple Mach and Paul on the turbo S197), they both know their stuff, you can't go wrong with either choice!

NASTY SVT

Established Member
Sounds good thanks
Justin actually makes a trip down here for the local mustang clubs, check his website for his next visit. Paul is also very good and is definitely seasoned.

I've had both tune my cars( Justin on the whipple Mach and Paul on the turbo S197), they both know their stuff, you can't go wrong with either choice!

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
Personally, for an email tune I will not use VMP Tuning again. Just a bad experience. Most people you talk to may tell you something else, but that is just my experience.

lgonz051

Established Member
id go with paul, he is who is tuning my car, by the way aug 15 he is having a dyno day at his shop.

Users who are viewing this thread