Tuner Problems?

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
Here in Colorado, it has become a pita to find/and keep a good Dyno/tune shop. They come and go, never go out to shows/ track to market their business, do not know much about the Cobra's ( which makes it hard to trust them). You guys back east seem to have better luck.

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
I worry about this too because I might be moving to Oregon and I'm sure I'll face the same thing.

Sometimes its worth making the trip a few states away just to insure that the car gets done right. If we didn't have such good ones back east, I would plan a road trip to Texas to hit up one of their great tuners, without any hesitation.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I agree, as you know (with some good advice :thumbsup:) I'm working with Justin from VMP!

But, it's still a good thing to have a good physical shop incase the WTF was that hits...

You won't go wrong with Justin.
He has been my tuner for 4 years and has retuned my car many times as the mods have increased.
I have his new prototype blower on my car and all I can say is WOW!

-

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Put a wideband in the car and wire it up to the analog input on an SCT Tuner, plug in the laptop, and away you go.

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
Put a wideband in the car and wire it up to the analog input on an SCT Tuner, plug in the laptop, and away you go.

Justin,
It would be great to hook up with someone out here that has the set up. Would like to see it work and learn more about it.

Users who are viewing this thread