Tune only EB F150 goes 12.64

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
[youtube_browser]AtHKpRDXUzM[/youtube_browser]

Now mind you there is some rumors that this tuner is always putting truckson the edge tuning wise and many claim he has windowed motors.

Still pretty impressive though.

Joewee500

Established Member
[youtube_browser]AtHKpRDXUzM[/youtube_browser]

Now mind you there is some rumors that this tuner is always putting truckson the edge tuning wise and many claim he has windowed motors.

Still pretty impressive though.

Must be Southern Speed tuned. No rumors to popping motors. Many popped with his tune but winter fuel was blamed. There's no denying Shawn Ellis has the fastest ecoboost tunes but the absolute worst business etiquette or customer service for those that have issue with his tunes.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I know nothing about that track, but does it go downhill as steeply as it looks in the vid?

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Must be Southern Speed tuned. No rumors to popping motors. Many popped with his tune but winter fuel was blamed. There's no denying Shawn Ellis has the fastest ecoboost tunes but the absolute worst business etiquette or customer service for those that have issue with his tunes.

I have saw similar statements to this.

PACETTR

Established Member
One was running at SCT OKC.

[video=youtube;C8by_-vOa8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8by_-vOa8o[/video]

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

That name is familiar. Did he used to have a shop a decade ago with a lot of issues?

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Daaaaaaaaamn!!! A few light mods and he'll be hitting bottom 12's with ease!!!

Not really, not a lot left to do after a tune. A o/r down pipe and a air filter, which isn't going to make a huge difference. The tune is about all that matters and everything else left to do will take maybe .2 off after the tune. Just shows how much difference a tune makes over factory.

Joewee500

Established Member
That name is familiar. Did he used to have a shop a decade ago with a lot of issues?

That's what I've heard. Supposedly had a reputation with the cobra crowd. I had one of his first EB tunes, can't stand the guy actually, but there's no denying he pulls every ounce of power out of that platform.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
I would say yes. 2014 to 2015 with the same cab config and same trim level is significantly different with both the 5.0 and 3.5. You wont believe how fast they are until you drive one.

So would you choose a 14 or 15 ecoboost or 5.0?

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Livernoise posted some 2015 numbers on youtube. 93 octane tune only truck made 390/480. Damn impressive as I would on onky do an intake and tune. A buddies with exhaust sounds likely garbage. 2015 EB make about 10 more at the tire stock. Most are 150-250lbs lighter.

Users who are viewing this thread