Try that in a small town.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
For everyone offended by this country singer, allow me to introduce you to David Allen Coe

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

1689960302946.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

BCICAN

Established Member
Honestly I think if people understood what it is really like in a small southern town this wouldn’t hurt feelings . You have no other choice in BFE lol and everyone “knows a guy “ who can do what you need and everyone helps when they can. For example I called one of my old friends a while back and asked if he had any ideas about what was going on with my car . I told him ford service had been no help he then asked if I wanted him to work them over lol he was joking but in reality the fact is that if I still lived there I would not have a problem. I’m hours away from there now and live in Dallas Fort Worth and it is harder to find help here than it was in a town of only 30k that was nowhere near a big city

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Trying to cancel that Wallen fellow seems to have backfired. I would imagine this will follow the same path.
Yep, best thing that could have happened to him. If I remember, didn't he release an album with like 36 songs shortly after that then rocketed him to the top of the county charts?

Users who are viewing this thread