True Forged Wheels

ClayDee

Established Member
Is Steve with True Forged still around? Looking to get a price on a set of wheels. Their web site looks like it has not been updated in sometime.....

blownfox

Established Member
Have you PM'd him? He is normally very busy and with his tax season sales coming up, he might be difficult to get a hold of.

ClayDee

Established Member
Have you PM'd him? He is normally very busy and with his tax season sales coming up, he might be difficult to get a hold of.

Yea, I shot him a PM. I'm sure he is tied up, I'll give it a little time and see if he responds.....

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
He’s got a day job now and a baby now so just have him time to get back with you

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would connect with him first. You need to know (A) if what you want is available, and (2) when you'll get it.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I noticed on another thread that he is having some issues and some things may not be available. You might want to look into that.

LESS VISIBLE

Im in Michigan so i can hold off for maybe 2 more weeks on wheels.. Id sure hate to have to look for another style of wheel for my fox.. My car is calling for TRUE FORGED like never before!!!! (come save me Steve)

Users who are viewing this thread