True Forged Mach 5's on my Silver metallic Terminator

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Looks great man!! Love that wheel. Whenever i finally pull the trigger im buying a set of sleepers in the brushed center.

Thanks, I was on the fence about buying these for a while. I place my order about 10 months ago and I just got them on now. LOL

Looks amazing!

Thanks!:beer:

Man, those look great! You should get you some Adam's polish for those lips and really shine them up nicely! Well done, sir.

Yeah I wasn't planning on putting them on yesterday. Got a nail through the side wall on my FR500 so I did a quick polish and seal to get the on. I am going to try and get more shine out of them.

looks great. i love brushed wheels on a silver car :beer:

Thanks Steve!

Love Mach 5 Wheels....congrats :D

That looks great!

****ing beautiful :bowdown:

Those are some good looking wheels!

Thanks guys! :beer:

Looks great! I would shine up that exhaust next :thumbsup:

Yeah we will see if I get to that. I find myself wanting to drive it more than clean it. It's an issue LOL

Wheels compliment your car real well

Looks good!

Very nice!

Sweet!!!!!

Thanks! :beer:

soo sick! exact wheels i want but can't afford

They were pricy but I was sick of my FR500's and I really didn't want any of the other knock off's.

Thanks! :beer:

Love them but I'm partial since mine are about identical.
What is the front lip? Looks deeper than mine.
Welcome to the club :coolman:

You have good taste. :beer:

I think they are big brake cut.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

:beer:

Tireshine

Like I said i didn't plan on putting them on. Car is super dirty just can't tell because it's silver. It is so dusty right now there is no point. I took these on my way to work, wasn't a shoot or anything.

I'm going out on a limb here and saying they look 10% better than the FR500's that were on it.

I would say 20% myself. But I am so sick of FR's after 5 years.

Last edited:

O4COBRA

Established Member
Looks awesome! I just ordered some 18" and 20" Mach 5's for my 55 Chevy. Now I really can't wait to get them.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread