TRT discussion

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Twice a week. Monday morning and Thursday evenings typically.
That’s what I usually do as well. Always on Monday morning and Thursday evening/friday morning. I have tried 1x weekly for about a year, bottomed out to quickly before my next dose. Splitting dose 3x weekly gets old quickly, so I am just back to 2x..

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
At the gym training arms this morning and there’s this brit girl working shoulders. At least a 9.5 with that accent training with a twink. I couldn’t stop looking at her when BAM!

This black girl cums up to me and says
She, the black girl only “dates tall White dudes”

Picture a tall lean tanned White boy suddenly shrinking down a little while saying “That’s terrific” while a beautiful British girl starts laughing.
The back girl was a two.

Oh well thank god I married well but I can still look. :)

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
At the gym training arms this morning and there’s this brit girl working shoulders. At least a 9.5 with that accent training with a twink. I couldn’t stop looking at her when BAM!

This black girl cums up to me and says
She, the black girl only “dates tall White dudes”

Picture a tall lean tanned White boy suddenly shrinking down a little while saying “That’s terrific” while a beautiful British girl starts laughing.
The back girl was a two.

Oh well thank god I married well but I can still look. :)
She wanted a little cream in her coffee:LOL:

I only get older women wanting me to help them use a machine and or them wanting to comment on my very provocative offensive tshirts…

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
So last night's UFC fighter Kayla Harrison(in black) beat the shit out of Holly Holms. What do you suppose Kayla was taking? Honestly thought she was Brian Bosworth in drag.
1713129575324.jpeg

1713129760959.jpeg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I’m still willing to bet that @03Sssnake is correct on how here bean looks.
Oral steroids like Anavar have extremely short half lifes, like 10 hours… time vs concentration when it comes to testing. A woman would take a much lower dose and the anavar/oxandrolone would probably completely clear her system in 1 weeks time… I don’t know who’s testing UFC now that USADA has been booted. Some of these fighters are looking real sauced up nowadays.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea that use to get me riled up often but usually it was only around the first of the year for a few weeks or right at the beginning or end of a deployment. Im not gonna lie though, I would camp on an adjustable bench for at least 40 minutes at a time on the regular. I wouldnt be caught dead chit chatting or playing on my phone though and my longest break was a walk to the water fountain and back every few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread