TRT discussion

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I will tell ya. Once the split happens. I’ll likely cycle again.

Get back into the shape I was 2 years ago.

Just have to figure out what I want to do.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I will tell ya. Once the split happens. I’ll likely cycle again.

Get back into the shape I was 2 years ago.

Just have to figure out what I want to do.
IMG_9643.jpeg
IMG_6345.jpeg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Aint that one of the things that killed rich Piana?

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk
Rich Piana killed Rich Piana… dude was taking grams of multiple anabolic compounds a week and a shit ton of human growth factor. Rich did this for twenty plus years…on top of that he liked to party with illicit narcotics. His heart was twice the size it should have been, would imagine the abuse of hgh was the biggest factor there.

I won’t say there is any safe amount of tren, but 100-200 mg a week for a short cycle aint going kill you

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Rich Piana killed Rich Piana… dude was taking grams of multiple anabolic compounds a week and a shit ton of human growth factor. Rich did this for twenty plus years…on top of that he liked to party with illicit narcotics. His heart was twice the size it should have been, would imagine the abuse of hgh was the biggest factor there.

I won’t say there is any safe amount of tren, but 100-200 mg a week for a short cycle aint going kill you
When I have free time I watch videos on YouTube about putting on muscle. He comes up a lot and so does john Meadows. Haven't really researched either of them but they were both stacked and I assume with adders. Shit just aint worth it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
When I have free time I watch videos on YouTube about putting on muscle. He comes up a lot and so does john Meadows. Haven't really researched either of them but they were both stacked and I assume with adders. Shit just aint worth it.

There is a big difference between a 100-200mg a week of something and the literal grams of shit those guys took to stay in stage ready condition 365 days a year…

BTW not really advocating anyone jump on tren, especially rookies. Not everyone tolerates it very well. Plus anything UGL is a gamble. Stick to your prescribed and pharmacy compounded TRT is my recommendation.

Last edited:

jessie_sanders

Established Member
There is a big difference between a 100-200mg a week of something and the literal grams of shit those guys took to stay in stage ready condition 365 days a year…
Lol yeah I don't know man. Arnold Schwarzenegger said if you don't weigh 200 pounds you aint a man so that's what I started going for. I'm 5'8" and after I realized I wasted time for a year I started getting after it and I went from 168 to 153. Tren and all that is just scary to me. I want to get big but that stuff don't seem like the way.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lol yeah I don't know man. Arnold Schwarzenegger said if you don't weigh 200 pounds you aint a man so that's what I started going for. I'm 5'8" and after I realized I wasted time for a year I started getting after it and I went from 168 to 153. Tren and all that is just scary to me. I want to get big but that stuff don't seem like the way.

You don’t need tren, lol.. You gotta have realistic expectation's, can’t turn a chihuahua into a pitbull. Guys like meadows, piana, coleman etc are genetic freaks. Not everyone can grow like those guys, now matter how hard they go and how much they take..

You can only be your best version of yourself. My advice, make sure you have adequate nutrition, good training regimen at least 5x a week, proper rest/sleep, cut out the booze. TRT is great, but if you ain’t motivated now, you aren’t suddenly going to find motivation with TRT, it ain’t going to lift the weights for you. There is no silver bullet, even the guys taking tons of shit are putting in the work every day.

Last edited:

jessie_sanders

Established Member
You don’t need tren, lol.. You gotta have realistic expectation's, can’t turn a chihuahua into a pitbull. Guys like meadows, piana, coleman etc are genetic freaks. Not everyone can grow like that those guys, now matter how hard they go and how much they take..

You can only be your best version of yourself. My advice, make sure you have adequate nutrition, good training regimen at least 5x a week, proper rest/sleep, cut out the booze. TRT is great, but if you ain’t motivated now, you aren’t suddenly going to find motivation with TRT, it ain’t going to lift the weights for you. There is no silver bullet, even the guys taking tons of shit are putting in the work every day.
Lol just called me a Chihuahua. I'll keep plugging away.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lol just called me a Chihuahua. I'll keep plugging away.

Just keep hitting the iron and eating in a surplus..

EDIT: BTW set a goal, say a solid 180lbs. You can do that within a years time with hard work, enough calories. Don’t do a bunch of hard cardio either, just lift with some lite cardio days. I bet you would look like a jacked mfer. People will be asking what the **** you did.

Last edited:

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Test is all I want to do. Not worth it to me. A wife and three kids depend on me. I get the appeal and the desire but for me personally it’s not worth it. I live vicariously through people like 03ssnake.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Test is all I want to do. Not worth it to me. A wife and three kids depend on me. I get the appeal and the desire but for me personally it’s not worth it. I live vicariously through people like 03ssnake.
Hey mang I gotta an ex-wife that depends on my child support for her and her new unemployed husband…

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Just keep hitting the iron and eating in a surplus..

EDIT: BTW set a goal, say a solid 180lbs. You can do that within a years time with hard work, enough calories. Don’t do a bunch of hard cardio either, just lift with some lite cardio days. I bet you would look like a jacked mfer. People will be asking what the **** you did.
All good. You'll fall over dead before I care what you think. Thanks though.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You just revealed your incentive to die early ;)

Again, I’m not willing to risk it but I don’t judge anyone who is. All good brother.
Hoping for armageddon actually… hopefully the Israelis and Iranians kick it off

FWIW I have done nothing else except for TRT the past year. I don’t think I will be going hard in the paint again. I finally have all my bloodwork back in range and want to keep it that way.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
This was a fun page to read lol.

I think this page shows what’s wrong with public perception of steroid use.

I say a cycle… and people go “ rich piana “

Good lord lol

Users who are viewing this thread