TRT discussion

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lol. Post edited to adjust benching weight.

I really appreciate the information. So it sounds like I've just been spinning my wheels for a year. The thought of going to a gym is embarrassingly intimidating, I'll have to nut up for that.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk
Believe you me bro, you will still be stronger than half the guys in there.. I can’t even count how many times I have seen a dude struggle to put up the bar with 35s on it :ROFLMAO::LOL:

That said, I prefer my home gym for the big compound movements and will go to the gym for accessory work/machines etc.. love maxing out the pec deck like a meathead :ROFLMAO:

MG0h3

Established Member

I really appreciate the information. So it sounds like I've just been spinning my wheels for a year. The thought of going to a gym is embarrassingly intimidating, I'll have to nut up for that.

The type of dbag that would belittle someone for not knowing what they are doing is very rare.

The new gym doosh spends 5 min on his phone between every set.

You don’t know anybody that lifts?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Most fitness channels suck. By most I mean nearly all of them.

The key to getting bigger is eating, lifting heavy, lifting through “some” pain, and recovering….plus some T juice.

Morgan

Established Member

The key to getting bigger is eating, lifting heavy, lifting through “some” pain, and recovering….plus some T juice.

There are some good ones out there, but yeah most are self marketing click bait traps.

I think a plan- what to lift, how much weight and sets/reps targets would be helpful for anyone walking into a gym.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Mike Israetel is the real deal, Phd is sports physiology.. he cuts thru the crap and gets the point, its not click bait like a lot of them, or go to my patreon for the full details kinda shit…

Dude is ****ing beast!!

IMG_7325.jpeg

01yellercobra

Established Member
Excellent idea… I like Dr Mike Israetel

Mike Israetel is the real deal, Phd is sports physiology.. he cuts thru the crap and gets the point, its not click bait like a lot of them, or go to my patreon for the full details kinda shit…

Dude is ****ing beast!!

View attachment 1822265

I discovered his channel a couple months ago. I've turned a few people on to him as well. Just enough information mixed with self depreciating humor to keep things interesting.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I discovered his channel a couple months ago. I've turned a few people on to him as well. Just enough information mixed with self depreciating humor to keep things interesting.
His humor can be very subtle as well… love it.. Hell I thought he was half a fagg till he brought his wife on to a few of his vids…

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

I agree with the key.. especially the first word you used being “ eating “

You ain’t gonna put on size without the calories. Sure you can lift. Get stronger look better.

But to get size you HAVE to eat

VegasMichael

Established Member

I've been going to gyms since the late 80s and have never experienced or seen any kind of problem/issue among members. Gyms have people of all different sizes and goals. Nobody really even notices or cares how much you're lifting. And you'd be surprised how many will actually be very receptive and helpful with any questions you might have about lifting techniques. Find a gym and sign up, man!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I've been going to gyms since the late 80s and have never experienced or seen any kind of problem/issue among members. Gyms have people of all different sizes and goals. Nobody really even notices or cares how much you're lifting. And you'd be surprised how many will actually be very receptive and helpful with any questions you might have about lifting techniques. Find a gym and sign up, man!
Spot on, everyone is there to be a better version of themselves, improve their physiques etc…

jessie_sanders

Established Member
The type of dbag that would belittle someone for not knowing what they are doing is very rare.

The new gym doosh spends 5 min on his phone between every set.

You don’t know anybody that lifts?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Nah none of my buddies care about that stuff. They give me a hard time for trying to be pretty lol

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Nah none of my buddies care about that stuff. They give me a hard time for trying to be pretty lol

Sounds like your "buddies" dont want to be better Men, find better Friends. Do more, suck less.

Theyre shiting on you because they are afraid to try and fail, if you succeed its a hit against them for continuing to fail and have no drive. I keep those kind of people far away from me and my family, I wish I would have learned that lesson a long time ago.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Plus a little here and there lol.

The fact that he “ claims “ I don’t know how true it is.. but when he first got big it was on chef boyaredee and spaghettios cause it’s all he could afford
Calories in, calories out… not the cleanest way to add mass, but as long as you got the calories dialed, you will grow..

Users who are viewing this thread