TRT discussion

utlong31

Established Member
That’s huge syringe, order some 1ML syringes from EasyTouch or amazon. Did they supply with luer lock needles and if so what gauge?

Sounds like they are starting you on a 100mg a week.

Yes I have some 23g LL needles. I’ll order some 1ML syringes and probably the 27g LL needles.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Yes I have some 23g LL needles. I’ll order some 1ML syringes and probably the 27g LL needles.

It does take some force to inject through the 27g but I prefer the small needles. I freakin hate needles so the smaller the needle the better for me.

MG0h3

Established Member
When I injected once a week it was a 1inch 23g. I switched to a 25g and it was still too big. I love these 1/2 27s. Super easy.

Was just packing my stuff and I’ve been in 27g 1/2” the whole time.

Thought I saw some of you guys say 1” or some shit. **** that!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
“ that big guy “ lol
IMG_7143.jpeg

utlong31

Established Member
So … off topic but not

January is carnivore month.

Anybody on here want to go full blown carnivore with me for the month of January?

I do it a couple times a year.

I’ve been considering this. Lost around 75 lbs 3 years ago doing keto but have lost interest in it and I’m sure I’ll have some extra to get off after the holidays. I might be up for doing it. I don’t mind eating ribeyes everyday.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I’ve been considering this. Lost around 75 lbs 3 years ago doing keto but have lost interest in it and I’m sure I’ll have some extra to get off after the holidays. I might be up for doing it. I don’t mind eating ribeyes everyday.

It’ll blow your mind what you can do

Ground chicken as pizza crust type of deal

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
So … off topic but not

January is carnivore month.

Anybody on here want to go full blown carnivore with me for the month of January?

I do it a couple times a year.
Never thought about it…I’ll consider it. I actually don’t like meat all that much. I do, but not that much….would be a good mental challenge.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Never thought about it…I’ll consider it. I actually don’t like meat all that much. I do, but not that much….would be a good mental challenge.

First few days is rough due to the protein shits..

But a week or so in… you’ll feel completely different

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Probably should just make a new thread for questions but I'll start here. Probably going about it all wrong.

I've been lifting for about a year in my basement and I can't tell I've put on any size.

I'm 5'7" and weigh 165lbs.
I bench *your mom*, 3 sets. Typically 8, 6 and 6
I curl 35 pound dumbbells, 3 sets. Usually 10 reps each set.
I have a curl bar that's around 90 pounds that I curl about 6 times for one set.
I alternate days on pushups and pull ups. Usually do 3 sets of 25 pushups and 3 sets of 12-15 pull ups.

I tried eating more and all I did was get a gut.

I have thick skin so let me have it. What do I need to do differently?

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
Probably should just make a new thread for questions but I'll start here. Probably going about it all wrong.

I've been lifting for about a year in my basement and I can't tell I've put on any size.

I bench 130, 3 sets. Typically 8, 6 and 6
I have a curl bar that's around 90 pounds that I curl about 6 times for one set.
I alternate days on pushups and pull ups. Usually do 3 sets of 25 pushups and 3 sets of 12-15 pull ups.

Compound exercises with heavier weights. You need to work legs and back too.

MG0h3

Established Member

With zero experience lifting, it’s really hard to go it alone in your basement for a few reasons.

Join a gym with real weights (not some planet fitness crap) and you’ll learn a lot by watching.

But real quick:

Typically broken down into 5 days:
Legs—break this into two days; quads and hamstrings.
Back
Chest
Shoulders
Arms

For starters, aim for 4 exercises per group. 4 sets of 10-6 reps

5’7” and 165 is a fairly slight frame and without seeing you, I’d guess you’re a hard gainer and naturally skinny.

Two things add size; weight and volume (reps)

Weight builds strength so you can run higher volume on higher weight.

You should be out of breath with your heart pumping after every set. Even a set of four. If not, you aren’t working which means there isn’t enough weight and/or reps.

Oh, and 130 ain’t shit. Lie if you have to but don’t ever tell anyone that’s what you’re benching again!

Diet. Could go on forever here but get at least a gram of protein per lb of body weight for now. Don’t go hungry since I’m guessing you’re of a slight build.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Oh, and 130 ain’t shit. Lie if you have to but don’t ever tell anyone that’s what you’re benching again!

Diet. Could go on forever here but get at least a gram of protein per lb of body weight for now. Don’t go hungry since I’m guessing you’re of a slight build.

IMG_7314.gif

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

This is the right place, I would try to hit chest at least twice a week (all the big compound lifts) and forget flat bench, go incline. You get a better stretch and engage a lot more pec muscle. Do one volume day and do one heavy day a week for chest. 5-6 reps is fine for heavy sets day. On volume days shoot for 15-20 reps. You should be feeling the burn and the stretch really focus on that mind muscle connection, especially on the eccentric part, pause there beforw completing the rep. I would try to get at least 5 sets on volume and heavy days, you want at least 10 sets a week for chest or you just won’t stimulate it enough. You can apply this approach to legs and back as well. You gotta do back, you are getting a fair amount with pullups, incorporate some rows with barbell, dumbells whatever, pull downs… deadlifts, hack squats and leg press too. You gotta eat and sleep well too, the latter is the most important part, hell the gym is the easy part… it’s the eating and sleeping that most have trouble with.

Users who are viewing this thread