TRT discussion

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Careful not to be over training as that can have the opposite effect.

Fatigue
Lose strength/pump
Can’t sleep
Loss of appetite

I noticed my inability to get a good pump before I got on the T. First time I took it was in the evening and I woke up with a pump!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I am pretty sure you put on f’n muscle just looking at the weights.. Lol… I do love that feeling of muscle fullness, hardness that you get on TRT.. it does kinda feel like a pump..

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Thanks everyone for the advice and insight. I am currently deployed so I have a lot of time to focus on working out, it’s mostly how I have been spending my off time. When I get back to the states I definitely plan on getting my levels checked out even if I have to go outside of the military. Now that I am more consistent in the gym and with meals, I have been hitting PRs almost every other week so don’t think I am at the point of using anything yet.

I am also very skeptical about using anything that would jeopardize my health that’s why I haven’t trying SARMs or anything of that nature. I know test can be safe if you know what you are doing or under the care of someone in the field, definitely see it as an option in the future and almost looking forward to it.

I will have to try the arginine and citrulline to see if that helps with the pump, it just sucks I have to supplement when I used to get pumps fairly easy.
In some countries you can literally walk into a drug store and buy test OTC like aspirin, just saying.. Depending on where you are deployed.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I'm also looking into TRT and back in the gym after long time not. No way would I take SARMS from the stuff I've read. Most of what is mentioned above. I don't think the risk reward is worth it.
Sarms is one of the few places me and @03Sssnake disagree when it comes to fitness lol.

I love sarms. Little growth hormone here and there haha.

I’m all about peptides too. Little BPC 157 here.. a little MK677 there.. it’s fiiiiine

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Sarms is one of the few places me and @03Sssnake disagree when it comes to fitness lol.

I’m all about peptides too. Little BPC 157 here.. a little MK677 there.. it’s fiiiiine
I am not ingesting research chemicals, you don’t even know what you are really getting, there is no oversight, safety standards..shit may as well be bathtub gin.. SARMS have all the downsides that come with synthetic anabolic steroids, but with 1/3rd the gains.. you are paying just as much too. I hate any anabolic taken orally, that can be really hard in your liver and kidneys.. just look at all the former IFBB pros that need transplants, on dialysis.

Peptides are a different story. BPC157 while very effective at soft tissue repair, it definitely has elevated risks with regard to cancer. There is a reason human trials where halted. I would use it sparingly. Short term very little risk, but I would not use it frequently. Better off spending the money and getting HGH, its safety and efficacy are well known and documented and it does wonders with regard to growth/repair. Even low dose nandralone/deca can increase soft tissue repair by 20%, data is in published studies/pubmed..

Last edited:

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member

Honestly I'm new to the TRT, sarms, and peptides. I've heard of all of them just don't know much about them. So I'm learning as I go but will lean to the conservative side of things. Right now all I take is a whey protein isolate and I just ordered creatine monohydrate.

Now as far as getting pumped when lifting I can really feel it. I always would get a muscle pump even going back to when I first started lifting weight.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I am not ingesting research chemicals, you don’t even know what you are really getting, there is no oversight, safety standards..shit may as well be bathtub gin.. SARMS have all the downsides that come with synthetic anabolic steroids, but with 1/3rd the gains.. you are paying just as much too. I hate any anabolic taken orally, that can be really hard in your liver and kidneys.. just look at all the former IFBB pros that need transplants, on dialysis.

Peptides are a different story. BPC157 while very effective at soft tissue repair, it definitely has elevated risks with regard to cancer. There is a reason human trials where halted. I would use it sparingly. Short term very little risk, but I would not use it frequently. Better of spending the money and getting HGH, its safety and efficacy are well known and documented and it does wonders with regard to growth/repair. Even low dose nandralone/deca can increase soft tissue repair by 20%, data is in published studies/pubmed..

IT JUST HELPS ME EAT. Lol

BPC I rarely use. Mk.. it’s just my bulk tool. And I’m done bulking…. ****

Honestly I'm new to the TRT, sarms, and peptides. I've heard of all of them just don't know much about them. So I'm learning as I go but will lean to the conservative side of things. Right now all I take is a whey protein isolate and I just ordered creatine monohydrate.

Now as far as getting pumped when lifting I can really feel it. I always would get a muscle pump even going back to when I first started lifting weight.

I do protein powders mostly just for my drive to work. Easier to drink protein than eat it while driving at 6am haha.

Creatine .. if you’re over 200 pounds .. 7.5mg a day will do you better than the 5mg a day.

I was kidding on the it’s fine on sarms. Don’t do it. I used it to dirty bulk. Do not recommend 10/10 to dirty bulk. Ever. At all.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I do the protein as a kind of meal replacement and a dessert, the ones I've gotten are so tasty it's hard to believe it good for you.

I won't do anything like that, I just want to tone up and add a bit of size. I did a couple of cycles back in the 90's and added a decent amount of bulk muscle, mostly from the dedication to working out back then. So that's my goal for now.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I do the protein as a kind of meal replacement and a dessert, the ones I've gotten are so tasty it's hard to believe it good for you.

I won't do anything like that, I just want to tone up and add a bit of size. I did a couple of cycles back in the 90's and added a decent amount of bulk muscle, mostly from the dedication to working out back then. So that's my goal for now.
just keep taking the whey and creatine, the latter is a great all around supp.. it does a lot more in the body than just help muscles.. Though if you want to add size, you are going to need to eat.. gotta eat big to get big..

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
just keep taking the whey and creatine, the latter is a great all around supp.. it does a lot more in the body than just help muscles.. Though if you want to add size, you are going to need to eat.. gotta eat big to get big..
I need to lose a bit of fat, not to much I've always been pretty lean. Hoping the creatine will give me the extra burn I need for that. Once I reach that goal I might start looking to add size.
Right now I do 4-5 days a week spitting the body parts up, treadmill after every workout. 10-15 reps a set going to failure.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I need to lose a bit of fat, not to much I've always been pretty lean. Hoping the creatine will give me the extra burn I need for that. Once I reach that goal I might start looking to add size.
Right now I do 4-5 days a week spitting the body parts up, treadmill after every workout. 10-15 reps a set going to failure.
Excellent plan/protocol… as you add more lean mass the fat will melt off between that and cardio/diet..

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I do drink but I limit myself to usually just Saturday night and don't drink mass quantities like younger days. I don't desire it much these days. It is a killer for sure.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
The diet is the hardest part!

Yup. It’s why I try to go strict carnivore sometimes

It is for me too, that an adequate sleep.. sleep or lack thereof will kill your gains/progress more than anything..I don’t know if you drink, but if you do, cut out the booze.. its really counter productive, especially as we get older.

Ahhh booze I feel like we’ve talked about this lol

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I don't eat out much so I feel that's good, but I like to eat carbohydrates. I guess most of us do. My first step is smaller quantities and I'll go from there.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I don't eat out much so I feel that's good, but I like to eat carbohydrates. I guess most of us do. My first step is smaller quantities and I'll go from there.

Carbs are a necessity for size homie.

I get lean af on carnivore cause it’s less than 5-10 carbs a day.

But if I want to stay above 210 I neeeeeed the carbs unless I eat damn near 8 times a day

utlong31

Established Member
Ok you TRT guys help me out with this. I’ve been on the topical gel for several years and got my doctor to finally switch me to the injections. Picked it up today and it says to inject .025 ML twice a week (actually it says “ once a twice a week”) How in the heck do you put .025 ML in a 3 ML syringe witch is what they gave me. This seems almost impossible to me. Appreciate any advice.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Ok you TRT guys help me out with this. I’ve been on the topical gel for several years and got my doctor to finally switch me to the injections. Picked it up today and it says to inject .025 ML twice a week (actually it says “ once a twice a week”) How in the heck do you put .025 ML in a 3 ML syringe witch is what they gave me. This seems almost impossible to me. Appreciate any advice.

I do it every week. Use luer lock 18guage needles to draw. I use 27g 1/2 inch needles to inject.

I typically put enough in to go over the 3rd small line. I get about 60-70mg per injection.

Get it roughly right and you’ll be fine.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

That’s huge syringe, order some 1ML syringes from EasyTouch or amazon. Did they supply with luer lock needles and if so what gauge?

Sounds like they are starting you on a 100mg a week.

Users who are viewing this thread